Un authorised trading

un authoried trading in my dmat a/c by religare branch nandurbar regulaoly i have warn him time to time but he has agnor my order and continu working inmy a/c and use my account and money and hard loss of money and also loss of ny holdig holding now he has un athorised traid fno in my accout due to market is goving down side i have diposit rs.40000for purchase of sum fundamentalshare but due to his auauthorised trad thereare no balance in my account he trad my account in fno and hard loss near about 68000/- i personaly visited to branch but i have not get proper responce their branch pl. guid me in this matter what can i do for gating my money insidace i can not have deposit rs.40000/- thoused for buy of fundamental valuable stok butat this time thre are no balance and he sold my stock aban off due to this

Dear Sir,

Please write to us at wecare@***.com mentioning your concern and contact detail. Our representative will get in touch with you and will assist you with your concern.

Regards,

Religare Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.religare.com/privacy-policy.aspx
Religare FAQ
To read more: https://www.religare.com/Careers-FAQs.aspx
Summary

Indian company Religare is recognized as the service group which deals with the diversified types of financial services. The company executes asset management, lending, life insurance, investment banking, broking, wealth management and health insurance. New Delhi is the place where corporate headquarters are situated. Nowadays the company is an international one and is also expanding in Asia and in other countries of the world. Religare maintains strong relations with investors and has special additional departments responsible for overviews, annual reports, strategy, governance and other aspects. Also this company is recognized for its CSR and Media centers. Career opportunities and other updates are advertised in major social media and video sources like Facebook and YouTube where the corporation is represented, too.

Religare reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article