Verified Reviewer

Reliant One Health Services Insurance Center Denied My Claim

I had used this Reliant One company for years! I had an issue regarding my wife who was also covered under our policy. we were told we would only need to pay the copay and that our visit would be covered by our premium, instead they lied and raised our deductible and when it came time for them to cover the bill the went back on their word and said it wasn't covered by the insurance that we signed up for. The only reason we needed that insurance in the first place. Reliant One Insurance Center or Reliant One Health Services (whoever they claim to be these days) are a group of frauds out to prey on innocent, hard-working Americans. The thought people like this are in businesses and stealing money disgusts me. Especially with everything happening in the world today. I'm glad I saw the advertisement that I may be entitled to a refund from the pending lawsuit.

User's recommendation: Who knows what they end up doing with your personal information. The person who answers the phone was convicted of identity theft some years ago.

ID
#2026816 Review #2026816 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • High co-pays
  • Harassment
  • Claim denials
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Reliant One Insurace Will Steal Your Hard-Earned Money

Not only will this fraudulent entity spam your phone will phone calls, texts, and emails, regardless if you're a client or potential customer or not, they will flat out lie to you and take your hard-earned money. They operate under Reliant One Insurance Center, in addition to Nationwide Financial Services. When an unknowing customer asks their "Nationwide" business if they do insurance, they reply with "yes," eluding to idea that they are one of the largest insurance providers when in reality, they are a small, bucket shop operation relying on other companies to handle their accounts and sales. Unless you are in the mood of becoming yet another unsatisfied customer, stay clear of Reliant One and NFS altogether. The real Nationwide has been contacted on this matter, in addition to the State Attorney General of California, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), and the Better Business Burea (BBB). Formal complaints with the Attorney Generals will also be opened in every state they are licensed in and claiming to be licensed to do business in as of May 2020. A website will be announced following the status of the impending Class Action Lawsuit against both companies where all consumers wronged by either entity or their owners may take part in proceeding the government regulating authority investigations. I've stated I only want replies to my email because I want a paper trail of all contacts that way there's no miscommunication (especially when I've signed up for and provided the logins only for my rep to say he "didn't have it." If you're thinking about using this company, stay away. If they try contacting you, run in the opposite direction. If your friend referred you to them, reconsider your friendship - but DO NOT under any circumstance trust these people.

User's recommendation: DO your research, look at their BBB reviews and read through all your agreements.

terribly sorry this happened to you! you are not alone in this

ID
#2022170 Review #2022170 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Flower Mound, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article