Reliable Professional Maintenance House Cleaning Service Reviews

seller:
state:
city:
Show
Thumbtack - Reliable Professional Maintenance House Cleaning Service Review from Long Beach, California
Just had my house cleaned by Richard Armijo - RPM Company. I cannot believe I paid $89 for his work. He was in a hurry to get to his next job so I did not get to check everything he was suppose to do and advertised that he does. The appliamces still had spills on them. The stove was not done. The sinks in bathroom and kitchen were not scoured. The wooden dining room table was not polished nor were the chairs dusted properly. I know what my...

Reliable Professional Maintenance House Cleaning Service Review

Do not hire through this company. I had two ladies come do some house cleaning, they showed up 3X for one hour each then when they finished they scheduled their next appointment and never came back, never called, never acted professional. Not a good way to handle a business, not a good way to treat customers.