FALSE REVIEW FROM CONTRACTOR ABUSER!

This lady was so pleased when I cleaned her home, she said that she talk with her husband and have me return. She praised how pleased she was after 3 hours work, then when her apparently domineering husband came home, it was another story. Those pictures are manufactured and I am considering a legal suit for defamation of character. I have a 5 star review average on Thumbtack, and this woman has some issues. She probably does this with all her service requests, and then stops payment on them. If I see another negative posting from her, she will learn what it is to falsely accuse people of quality work. I know where you live, and I will not tolerate your false accusations. Try me lady!
ID
Pros
  • Hard working contractor
  • Honest
Cons
  • Liars and bi-polar disconnected people

Excellent Cleaning Service

Reliable Professional Maintenance came to my home and provided me with excellent work. Richard was very professional, courteous, and he cleaned my entire home with a steamer, and he removed my hard water stains in the bathrooms. He steam mopped my wood floors, then he applied a floor wax that made my floors look great. We will use his service again in the future and I highly recommend him. He did more than I asked him too, including cleaning my screens and window tracks and sills. The stove looked amazingly clean and polished. I was very pleased when he walked around showing me what details he did for me.
ID
Service
Reliable Professional Maintenance House Cleaning Service
Pros
  • Steam cleaning
Reason of review
Good quality

About

Top Reliable Professional Maintenance Services

House Cleaning Service

Reliable Professional Maintenance Pros and Cons

Pros: Steam cleaning, Honest, Hard working contractor

Summary

Located in Santa Fe Springs in California, Reliable Professional Maintenance is a team of trusted facility management and janitorial professionals. On demand, Reliable Professional Maintenance offers a variety of services such as window and wall cleaning, high dusting, maintenance, and security duties, etc. Since 2014, Reliable Professional Maintenance has been a 5 star rated professional firm by Thumbtack. At an affordable cost, Reliable Professional Maintenance Co team arranges any particular cleaning depending on customer’s needs and budget any time of the year whether it is hypo allergenic vacuuming or disinfecting of a particular facility.

Reliable Professional Maintenance reviews and complaints

Reliable Professional Maintenance is ranked 10 out of 493 in Cleaning Services category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article