Relax the Back Store - Omaha, NE has hidden Charges

After visiting the website which states all products are returnable at no charge, I decided to shop locally to support local franchise. I ordered a zero-gravity chair from their list of offerings. It arrived 3 weeks later than promised, I cancelled order. They refused to refund my money, saying chair was non-refundable. This policy was not mentioned during time of sale, nor was it printed on my order anywhere. They were very nasty and difficult to work with - I would recommend you only use national website if you live in Omaha area. Please be aware and protect yourself!
#620957

I had the exact same problem in CT. However the chair I received was nothing like the chair that I sat in in the show room.

The show room chair was soft and comfortable. The one I received was hard and you can feel the straps and framing through the foam.

And yes, I did pay for the upgraded foam. I would have accepted store credit and was willing to pay restocking fees or whatever else they required, but they refused and told me that that that was just how the chair was made.

ID
Omaha, Nebraska

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article