map-marker Boca Raton, Florida

Service after sale

Shelly and Chase were easy to communicate with. Regional Homes service after sale sucks.

Items needed to complete were not sent.

60 days later. STILL WAITING.

User's recommendation: Deal with Shelly

Tyra K
map-marker Mccomb, Mississippi

Still Waiting On Regional Homes Contractor to perform work on home after Delivery

Still Waiting On Regional Homes Contractor to perform work on home after... - Image 2
Still Waiting On Regional Homes Contractor to perform work on home after... - Image 3

We purchased a 2022 home from the regional home in McComb Mississippi. The Home was delivered on April 28, 2023.

In the same week that it was delivered to contractor, came and finished the marriage wall in the main opening.

Today is June 30. The contractor came out a few weeks ago and spackle the walls where the stress cracks were. The project manager has told us that he will be coming out this past Monday no-show. We called and found out that one of his children was home sick.

Understandable! We were assured that he would come out the next day. My husband took off work no-show. We called.

They stated that they were waiting for the parts.(mind you) we have a bedroom full of trim, that I am sure is more than enough to finish the four marriage openings remaining. I took off work the following day no-show show. When I called the office they stated that the parts were going to be in the following day and he come on Thursday which was yesterday June 29, 2023 no-show when we called we were told that the parts were late arriving. I asked if he would still be coming that day because the parts just came in that afternoon.

However, still no Contractor. Since he didnt show up Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday north Thursday I am here today just knowing that *** be here first thing. All of the information that Im sharing right now is a result of me having to call them to find out what was going on.

Continuing with my story, I called this morning and they said they are still waiting to get a call back from the contractor. No mind you all of the work that needs to be done is being done by a single individual.

They dont have a crew of people who can come in and get it out of the way And let us live our merry little lives.

This is so disappointing. Now we love our home but the customer service at Regional Homes Macomb, Mississippi is deplorable to say the least.

Loss:
$2000

Preferred solution: We want the services the so passionately promised so that we can enjoy our new home!

User's recommendation: I doubt it very seriously!

Resolved
Wesam Shr

Resolved: Unsatisfied

Updated by user Oct 23, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Removed old trailer from the property.

Original review Sep 23, 2023
Regional Homes in Jasper, Alabama promised that they would haul the old mobile home away after they delivered the newly purchased mobile home. Unknown to us at the time, they didn't add that into the contract because they made a deal with one of their workers who wanted the old trailer.

The worker has backed out of moving the trailer because it isn't in good enough shape (even though he has never been here to look at it).

Now Regional Homes refuses to move the old home from the lot because it wasn't in the contract. We did not make that deal with their worker ourselves therefore we feel swindled.
Cons:
  • Untrustworthy
  • Unreliable

Preferred solution: Remove old trailer from property like they were supposed to do

User's recommendation: Take your business elsewhere!

Resolved
Wesam Shr

| map-marker Weatherford, Texas

Resolved: Unsatisfied

Updated by user Oct 23, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Old mobile home was removed from property.

Original review Sep 23, 2023

Regional Homes in Jasper, AL promised they would remove old mobile home from lot after they delivered newly purchased home. Instead of putting it in the contract to remove old home, one of their workers told them that he wanted it.

He was supposed pay to remove old trailer personally, but has now backed out. Now Regional Homes is refusing to move old trailer.

We were not the ones to make that deal with their worker, therefore we believe it should be removed from property. We were unaware that it wasn't added into the contract.

User's recommendation: Go to a different business.

map-marker Jasper, Alabama

They do not do as they say

They do not keep their agreement. Employees aren't trustworthy. They should reevaluate their morals.

User's recommendation: Go elsewhere

Tammie S Kaj

| map-marker Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Delivered wrong home

Updated by user Jul 13, 2023

It seems to me this was fraud as they showed me one home, represented that was what I was buying, then delivered something else and won’t correct the problems.

Original review Jul 13, 2023

Showed me one home, delivered another. 6 weeks post delivery and I cant get them to answer calls or emails.

Wont complete punch list corrections or do modifications to bring home to par with what they showed me that I was buying. Seeking legal representation now as Im out of options.

Cons:
  • Poor customer service
  • Irresponsible

Preferred solution: Full corrections.

User's recommendation: Go somewhere else!

Tammie S Kaj

Update: filed complaint with attorney general. Repo Home Center failed to respond to the OIGs office.

They have promised to make all corrections within 12 weeks but have not apologized and have acted as if this is a complete bother to them the whole time. Because I have no guarantee they will complete the work, their promise is only as good as their word which is obviously no good, I plan to file a civil suit before the statute of limitations is reached.

map-marker Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina

Your service sucks, I've been in my house since May 2022 still not corrected all the problems. Staff do not stay on contact with you . You have to call and beg for information. Also th get anything d

If work not done will get it done and have Bill's sent go Supply Office yo Olivia Johnson. May the TV station will like to get involved. Virginia Batson

Guest

I purchased a home from Regional in Brunswick County was delivered June 15, 2023. As of today only 3 people have done anything, that being AC unit installed, electrical box put up, steps delivered.

I keep calling and Olivia tells me today that the reason no work inside the home hasn’t been done is because they haven’t gotten the estimate for septic to be put in. What does that have to do with shower doors being installed, doors being adjusted and trim being put back up. Now the siding is falling off the house. I don’t think Olivia or anyone else knows what they are doing.

I have to leave ugly messages just to get a response. They are about to have me show my ***.

Sounds like a call from my lawyer is due. Beware of Regional Homes..

Guest

Hahaha. We r having same issue with same project manager. We want to talk to corporate

View more comments (1)
Jonathan D Fbi

| map-marker Lulu, Florida

Regional Homes of Dothan

My mother's home has been sitting vacant on our lot for over two months now. We are still unable to pass inspection to allow her to move in because of the poor work that has been done by the setup crew and we are not getting anywhere with the Dothan office.

I would like to be contacted by someone within the corporate office as soon as possible. We have tried to assist where we could. They damaged the home when they were bringing it in, they caused ~$300-500 worth of damage to a pasture fence, plus all of the things they did not do or did incorrectly. We have been pretty understanding and forgiving, but enough is enough.

I'm on the *** of filing legal charges for the damaged fence, that is not part of the lot that the home is on.

That is because it is the on recourse I have. Our hands are tied until they do their job to get the house up to standards to pass inspection.

Cons:
  • Promises not kept
  • Poor workmanship
  • Customer service

Preferred solution: Home repaired as promised.

User's recommendation: Look elsewhere!

map-marker Nashville, Tennessee

Home not delivered that was purchased two and a half months ago

Manqual wilson sold me a used home on July 19th 2022 at Northport location,still not delivered ...what is the hold up almost 3 months .i am taking care of my Dad moved closer but no home yet ...first was rain now got someone else supposed to bring it still no home what do i do ...this is crazy my pad has been done since July...What do I do next...can they throw in skirting for this long wait

map-marker Nashville, Tennessee

Home not delivered after 2 1/2 months.

Manqual Wilson sold me a used home on July 19th 2022 home is paid for still not delivered ...what is the hold up almost 3 months .i am taking care of my Dad moved closer but no home yet ...first was rain now got someone else supposed to bring it still no home what do i do ...this is crazy.Can they include skirting for this wait?

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Colby Hager, a a real estate investor and home remodeling expert, talks about property management companies, what they are, and how to choose the right property management company.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article