map-marker Franklin, Tennessee

Junk home by Regent

The illegal immigrants who build these homes can not speak, read, or write in English. They can't even read or write in Spanish for that matter. No pride in the craft. Complete junk. Buyer beware.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY A REGENT HOME!!!!!

Joan E Tpp
map-marker District 31, Tennessee

The homes they build are trash

Regent Homes Of Nashville - The homes they build are trash
Regent Homes Of Nashville - The homes they build are trash - Image 2
Regent Homes Of Nashville - The homes they build are trash - Image 3
I bought a home from Regent homes on April 19,2018 I moved in the middle of May. Many things in the home were not done. They told me I had yr warranty on the home. Well they did not do a thing. It was so bad Robert and Mike the contractors there at Carothers Crossing in Nolensville TN said my dog the damage. The damage started in June 2018. The floors were all coming up off the ground and they were not the floors I wanted in the home or paid for . These were laminate . When Travis from Murfreesboro TN City tile and flooring did came in and blamed my dog. My home was only two months old. I had two warranties on the flooring. Then Mike and Travis said they would meet my in July to see about this. They cancelled all the meetings until Aug 1,2018. Again they blamed my dog and I new she did nothing. Mike was yelling at me telling me I was not listening to him. It was the dog he said four times. I told them to leave and I also wrote this to my warranty page to Regent Homes. I had an inspector come in mid Aug and he found a lot wrong with the home . The floor was coming up because it was not installed right and then he saw mold from my ceiling in my kitchen. He went on the roof and saw the vent boot was not put on right and water was coming into my home from the time my roof was put on. He laughed when I told him they blamed the dog. My back yard is all AL clay with rocks in it so my tree died. My sh's srubs in the front died also. Regent did nothing until I got a lawyer. It took months to get David McGowen to even see it for himself. I had to move out of the home late Aug 2018 because of the mold in the home was so bad you could not live in it anymore. I have had three inspectors in and Two mold specialist come in to along with having the air tested for spores. I had water all through my walls in my bedroom. I also had to get checked up for my lungs. I was living in there with mold for three months. Im now renting and have been paying for my home and my rent . This has cost my personally over forty thousand dollars now. I lost all my rugs and my new furniture everything. I had to get a storage unit for my good pictures of my dad and Grandpas WWI Navy picture and my dads WWII pics out before they were damaged from the 78 percent humidity I had in the home from the mold. Do not buy there homes , townhouses you will regret it. Remember they do not go by the warranty at all. That is a joke. Just ask some people down there. Im not the only one. Joan Willis 978500****
Loss:
Cons:
  • Lie to you
Reason of review:
Bad quality

Preferred solution: To do what my lawyers have said all along.

Guest

Thanks for sharing. We were about to go through with a purchase agreement before I read this.

I too was concerned that they only have a "1 year warranty" and some items are not covered because quote "we wouldn't know who caused the damage or failure" Moving on to another builder.

D.S.. Mount Juliet, TN

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article