I'd like to know where my Redbook magazine is going?

I have had a Redbook subscription for over 30 years and during COVID they stopped coming. I get emails about the magazine....but???
ID
Cons
  • Magazine stopped coming
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

REDBOOK MAGAZINE SCAM

HELLO: I ENTERED A CONTEST ONLINE AND APPARENTLY I INADVERTENTLY SUBSCRIBED TO REDBOOK MAGAZINE. WHAT AN UNETHICAL MARKETING PLOY. WHEN I GO TO THE WEBSITE, THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER TO CALL. IT SAYS TO ENTER YOUR INFO IN. NO RECORD FOUND. THEN WHY DID I GET AN EMAIL SAYING THAT I OWE $15?????????? UGH, WHAT A PAIN. LESSON LEARNED. IF I HAVE ANY ADVICE, NEVER ORDER ANYTHING ONLINE.

same *** happend to me too

Chatham, Ontario
Reason of review
SCAM
CANCEL MY "SUBSCRIPTION"

Two Year Subscrions to REDBOOK

I paid full price for two years, every month redbook did not arrive mail box. I called their customer service every month They stopped coming after the 3rd issue, i wish my library was closer because i love to read anything. Is there anything you can do to help me out? I can't think òf any other comments to write about, this about covers my complaint.about redbook, never will I pay for a two year subscrption. Is it me or all the magazine shrinking in pages and a lot more ads. Good luck with any type of service. LindaOrlik Lauraorlik1@***.com

I am still waiting for Redbook magazine to start my 2 year subscription that I paid for. I did received the previous month (that I had already read) and 2 late issues.

Payment was made for $24.00. I have moved this month to the address below, please send the remaining issues (21) to:

Linda Orlik

I hate having to follow up dozens of my time during the day & nothing is accomplished!!!!

Dothan, Alabama
Pros
  • Recipes
  • Excellent stories
Cons
  • Poor delivery service
  • Lack of custoservive
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Full refund

About

Redbook Pros and Cons

Pros: Recipes, Excellent stories

Cons: Magazine stopped coming, Lack of custoservive

Related Companies

Hearst Communications, HGTV Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Country Living, House Beautiful

Summary

Redbook is a women’s magazine. It was founded in May 1903 as The Red Book Illustrated. The magazine is published by Hearst Magazines. The company headquarters is based in San Francisco, California, United States. The magazine covers beauty, food, home, love, and many other topics. Most articles are targeted towards married women. There are also digital and mobile editions. Redbook participates in affiliate marketing programs. It is possible to take out a subscription for Redbook online on the magazine website. The company accepts subscriptions from all over the world. It provides special offers for 1-year subscription. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.

Redbook reviews and complaints

Redbook is ranked 279 out of 587 in Periodicals & Publishing category

Edit Description

Brands Related to Redbook

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article