Romelia Jdy

Sales agent scams you

Charges are much higher than what is offered by the telemarketer, first bill was issued before the plan was even activated!

User's recommendation: Avoid

Sevda C

Verified Reviewer

Terrible Customer Service

I placed an order for a new phone on the RedWireless website. Initially, they sent me an email indicating a $40 reservation fee, but subsequently, they charged me $45, followed by an additional charge of $44.

Unfortunately, I have yet to receive the device I ordered. Over the past five days, I have been trying to contact them without success, making it impossible for me to get any updates regarding the status of my device.

I am now uncertain about the whereabouts of my order and would like to cancel it and discontinue my association with Roger. However, I am encountering difficulties reaching their customer support for assistance.

Pros:
  • Discount
Cons:
  • Customer service

User's recommendation: stay away

Guest

ask to much info to phone price

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article