Westford Ma Jo-anne Fabrics

I purchased $60 worth of Red Tag fabric on a Saturday in Burlington, MA and when I got to the register the sales clerk said "Too bad, because the Red Tag starts tomorrow at 50% off" but she did not know the policy of my bringing it back to get the sale price. I went home and called to ask-They said absolutely no. I called another Jo-Anne Fabric in Westford, MA and the manager there was as pleasant as could be and said even though I did not purchase there, she would honor that. I went there and got nearly $30 back, at which time I remained and spent it all back. The manager said she had hoped I would. She said. I wish all the people I have sealt with in the past were like her. I intend to travel the distance to shop at that one from now on. Pleased customer
ID
Beverly, Massachusetts

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Top travel tips during the Covid-19 shared by a travel journalist: 1. Research the destination; 2. Check safety measures; 3. Check the airline’s policies; 4. Download the airline’s app; 5. Double check your reservation; 6. Build flexibility into your travel plan. In this interview with a travel expert you can learn how to travel safely, how to book online, how to refund a canceled trip.

Read full article
Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article