Express shipping the wrong place and does not compensate the time delay

January 28, 2011 I have mail delivery from the U.S. to Shenyang city, but the wrong postal courier to Switzerland, I spent 124.36 U.S. dollars, required to reach the fastest speed in China, the service department told me 4 days to arrive, but express China has been reached with the 11 days time, I demanded the return of my money in extra time, but the service department told me so, I waited two months, there is no information, so today I decided to complaints that the company, the return of excess I Money. Express address is urbana, OH, 43078.USA. phone number :937-484-****. Company Name: red rabbit rapid repro 682 scioto st My number is 937-750-****. My address is 579 college way, OH, 43078, urbana.USA. My tracking # is 1z83r15e047006****. My name is zheng yan, my English name is JASON.

This business is not very customer oriented from what I have seen the 4 times I have done business with them!

If that is your actual address and phone number, you better delete this fast! You just posted your phone and personal info for everyone on the internet to see!!!!

View more comments (1)
ID
Urbana, Ohio
Loss

About

Red Rabbit Terms of Service
To read more: http://www.myredrabbit.com//cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/2483361/Red%2BRabbit%2BTerms%2Bof%2BService%2B2014.pdf
Red Rabbit Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.myredrabbit.com//cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/2483361/Red%2BRabbit%2BPrivacy%2BPolicy%2B2014.pdf
Summary

Red Rabbit is a company that provides children in New York with healthy food and educational information about correct nutrition. The company not only cooks customized, fresh, made from scratch meals and delivers them to local schools, but it also organizes special seminars for teachers and parents where they can get information about products that are good for children’s life, supporting their activity and helping them to grow and study well. Red Rabbit’s specialists offer many special programs to assist the company’s school partners.
Red Rabbit uses only top quality groceries for its meals, working with many local farms and supporting local economy in agrarian sector. The company has successfully operated in its region since 2005.

Red Rabbit reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article