Ruin your clothes and tell you you're a liar.

Earlier this week I dropped of a $100 pair of slacks in EXCELLENT condition to a Red Hanger located 536 S 200 W SLC. When I received them back the entire lining on the inside was COMPLETELY shredded! When I notified the owner of the situation she insisted that I brought them in that way. OMG! SERIOUSLY! Ruin my $100 pants and then tell me to my face I'm a liar! I have never been so irritated in my life, obviously customer service does NOT equal customer satisfaction. I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone, and anything I can possibly do to spread the word of their HORRIBLE service I will do with pleasure. Oh ya - on top of that a few months ago my father dropped off two full business suits worth $$$$$ and they were stolen with a bunch of other people's clothes, they did not refund him ANY MONEY, and they wanted to still charge him for the service!
ID
South Jordan, Utah

About

Red Hanger Delivery Policy
To read more: https://redhanger.com/sign-up/
Red Hanger FAQ
To read more: https://redhanger.com/faq/
Summary

Red Hanger is a dry cleaning and laundering service company which was started in 1961. The first store of the company was in Clearfield, Utah, near Hill Air Force Base. Each decade since, Red Hanger managed to add a few more stores. At present moment Red Hanger Cleaners is one of largest and busiest Utahs dry cleaning and professional laundry service. There are 16 Red Hanger Cleaners locations along the Wasatch Front. Red Hanger Cleaners also operates Utahs largest professional shirt laundry. Such things as Blouses, Suits, Blazer, Slacks, Dresses, Skirts, Dress shirts, Polos, knits, golf shirts, Expert stain removal, Sweaters, Regular household laundry, Linens, Neckties, Pillows, Draperies, Alterations, Sleeping bags, Wedding gowns and Formals all can be taken care after at Red Hanger. The company offers such services as In-Car Service, Same-Day service and Drop-N-Drive.

Red Hanger reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article