RECS SCAM BEWARE !!!!!

I paid 1000 bucks for 12 clients. I was promised a guaranteed refund if I did not like it after 60 days. after my first client was certified insane with ssi and no money> i asked for a refund and to be cancelled. I lost 1000 bucks have not got my money back to this day and have no clients from it. I could have bought an ad in the paper for 1000 bucks. RECS is a scam. Who would want to talk to someone in Montana to buy a house in Florida. Please save yourselfk the *** I have gone through.
ID
#207284 Review #207284 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Worcester, Massachusetts
Loss

About

RECS Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.recyber.com/privacy.cfm
Summary

RECS stands for Real Estate CyberSpace Society – an organization for everybody who work in real estate market. The membership at this organization gives such benefits as professional and client recognition, being informed about the rapid technological changes in the industry, creating a network with the most successful real estate agents and more. Totally there are fourteen useful services which are available for the modest annual membership fee. This number also includes weekly coaching webinars, society guru help line, real estate cyberspace radio/TV, full featured personal web site for every member, on-line customer search and other features that make real estate agents’ work more effective and successful.

RECS reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article