I have not received the order I have paid for after almost a month.

I have not received my package after a month. I cannot get a hold of rebel circus on the phone. There customer service email just tell me to call them but then has no explanation as to what's going on with my package. Idk if its a scam or if it's even a real company. Worst company I have ever dealt with.

If you did the smart thing and paid with a credit card, just dispute the charge as non-delivery of goods. If you were short-sighted and paid with a debit card, it's gonna be tougher to resolve but you can still file a dispute and then hope you will eventually get your money back.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Service
Rebel Circus Shipping Service
Problem with delivery
Let the company propose a solution

Wrong items

Rebel Circus - Wrong items
I was sent one item that wasn’t as pictured and one item that was totally different. I also only order one evil queen shirt, but it added a second and I want to return it. There is no owl on the front of the owl sweater I purchased, it had that on the pic when purchasing. I also ordered a witchcraft sweater and got a totally different sweater
ID
Pros
  • Good clothes
Cons
  • Not as described
Not as described/ advertised
Let the company propose a solution

Rebel Circus returns require BBB to get involved

Refused to return an item. Would not email me back about the status of my other returned items, and would let a week go by and would only respond after I emailed again. They admitted they would refund me for three out of four items. When my refund was processed months later only one of the three items was refunded. When I pointed it out to Keith, the email dodging return person, that my other items were not refunded he had to look into the mistake(meanwhile arguing with me over a different item). It was not until I complained to the better business bureau that I actually got a response. Their first response to the BBB was that I was refunded. When I responded that only one item had been refunded to the BBB I FINALLY got my money back. It took two months, me constantly trying to get responses to emails and having to involve the BBB to have them do what they should do in the first place.
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
Actually look at the product you are talking about and how your packaging caused the damage. It's very clear. You claim you immediately exchange items sent as damaged....where's mine? I'm not going to pay for shipping AGAIN just for you to send me a dama

About

Rebel Circus Return Policy
To read more: https://www.rebelcircus.com/returns.html/
Rebel Circus Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.rebelcircus.com/catalogsearch/term/popular/
Rebel Circus Privacy Policy
JavaScript seems to be disabled in The Customer's browser. The Customer must have JavaScript enabled in The Client's browser to utilize the functionality of this website. RebelCircus collects information from The Client when The User choose to share it with www.rebelcircus.com The information The Company collect may include The User's name, physical address, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, date of birth/age, gender, RebelCircus account user name and password, and photograph. If the law grants The User of Website such rights, The User of company services may ask to access, correct, or delete The User's personal information that is stored in Rebel Circus's' systems. The Client may also ask for Rebel Circus's' confirmation as to whether or not The Company process The Client's personal data. Subject to the limitations in law, The Client may request that Rebel Circus update, correct, or delete inaccurate or outdated information. The Customer may also request that Website suspend the use of any personal data whose accuracy The User of company services contest while Rebel Circus verify the status of that data.
To read more: https://www.rebelcircus.com/privacy-policy-cookie-restriction-mode.html
Top Rebel Circus Services

Shipping Service

Rebel Circus Pros and Cons

Pros: Good clothes

Cons: Not as described

Summary

Rebel Circus is a retail company which specializes in sales of fashion products. It was founded in 2013. The headquarters is based in New York, United States. Rebel Circus offers apparel, jewelry and shoes. Customer can also order accessories. There are items for men, women, and kids. The company offers gift cards for any amount between $25 - $1000 USD. The company accepts returns for refund or exchange within 7 calendar days of the receipt date. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Customers can also use PayPal service. Order status can be tracked in personal profile on the company website.

Rebel Circus reviews and complaints

Rebel Circus is ranked 624 out of 2349 in Footwear and Clothing category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article