State: Washington City: Tacoma Clear all filters (1 of 240 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Discovered Rebath at Puyallup Fair. Had a consultation, paid 50% down payment, didn't get bathtub until almost a year later even though we were told we'd get it in three months. When they finally came to install the bathtub, they asked us to sign the...

Rebath not only screw its customers but they let the franchisee screw the employees as well. i worked for rebath of central florida, no rebath of mid florida, as the general manager for Richard Sasto, current owner of Rebath of Long Island.

I quit the company 2 1/2 years ago and found out about a month ago I have a $18,000.00 judgement against me for advertising rebath did in the Florida Today, a Scripps publication. I signed the contract as directed by Richard Sasto and now he sold the franchise to the current owners and he stiffed many vendors in the Orlando area for money.

Rich Sasto is the most dishonest person I know and Rebath Corp should be ashamed that he is still a franchise holder in the Great State of New York. All should avoid Rebath of Long Island like a bad virus

View more comments