State: Pennsylvania City: Philadelphia Clear all filters (1 of 238 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Been looking online the past couple of days for some info about updating our bathroom. Sooo glad I saw this as well as read the other two Rebath reviews about this guy, as Re-Bath was at the top of our list (notice I said WAS). I'm telling you right now: Some huge...
#193696

To "you are a half wit", if you read the post I don't think they were complaining about anything just making a commentary and an observation based on someone else's post which they have every right to do.

I don't believe for a minute that everyone on here is a competitor, maybe some but clearly not the majority and I'll tell you why: The guy everyone is bashing has come on this website himself acting EXACTLY like everyone said he did!!! In other words, he has personally proved them right with his own actions!!!! I'll even bet that you, "half wit", are him yourself.

I happen to agree with Lisa. Anybody who shows up driving a flashy corvette trying to sell me a POS bathtub liner has issues and something to prove. I'll even bet he's fat and middle-aged!!

View more comments
Review
#198369 Review #198369 is a subjective opinion of poster.