State: North Carolina Clear all filters (7 of 237 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show
They were uncooperative, rude and inefficient. Very very disappointed. Could not get answers to simplest question.

this company pissed me off also. After calling Re-Bath for two weeks to come fix a leak in one of the baths.

The leak appears to in the drain and has come through the downstairs ceiling. I been given the run around. The material on the walls of the showers is not what I thought I was paying for. RE-Bath has a deal to send them 10% of the charge even for doing nothing.

In my case was $2,400. I wish that I had seen your recommendation before I made this mistake.

Poor customer service

Rebath Remodeling Review

We had 2 bathrooms redone by Rebath. The work was very shoddy. The floors had to be replaced in less than a year. The paint job is a mess. The shower/tub is impossible to get clean using the recommended liquid cleaners. The bath tub spout was leaking after 2 years. We ended up replacing it ourselves because the part was always on back order. Do NOT use this company!!
Bad quality
The worst decision. I have ever having Bath Fitter. Terrible job on my shower
#1132012

Mold repeats the cycle almost every 3 to 4 years even with maintaining the bathrooms. The nature of the beast....MOLD!

We had two bathrooms done going on 10 years now and if we would have done our homework we more than likely would have never gotten involved with ReBath.

I was told by the service guy on the last visit that if we were maintaining the cleaning that we would not be seeing ANY mold in either bathroom.

All I have to say is BS!! He even said there was a residue on the shower basin! WTF!! There is no residue it was cleaned the day before and wiped out this morning before he arrived after showering this morning.

The service guy was very rude and did a terrible job. I wish they would provide the caulk so we can update if needed. Then I would not have to deal with this very rude individual. Maybe he had not had his coffee for the day!

In my opinion when you spend almost what it cost to send a kid to college for two bathrooms that you should stand behind your product.

Maybe the real issue is that the mold is behind the walls and will continue to grow regardless of how much you maintain and clean! Ticked Off and totally insulted!

Bad quality
For over 8,000.00 my Mother received a floor that consisted of 20 big tiles, bathtub and the shower wall. For a remodeling! That is it! They have already come out and had to re-do the floor from where it leaked under the toilet. I do not believe they need to say they...
Review
Cons
  • Price is to high for the little bit of remodeling received
Reliable warranty

Rebath Remodeling Review

Rebath in Jacksonville worked well for me. The installer was very well rounded with knowledge of the product and home remodeling in general.
Good quality

ReBath in Charlotte, North Carolina - Re-bath of N.M. Poor customer service/incompetent ordering practices t

I recently contracted for a bathroom re-model with re-bath nm. The "free" estimate was WAY higher than I thought it should be. I was willing to spend the extra$$ because I thought I was dealing with a repuitable company, that provided professional quality work. The installers were very polite and professional, but the measurments were off, and a 3 day re-model ended up taking 2 months. My shower door was finally installed after 4 separate trips with the incorrect door/ or one that was hinged incorrectly/ or one that was too large. Incorrect billing information was submitted to the bank that I had arranged financing through, so the bank was charging me for a job that had'nt been completed. Poor,Poor customer service. I am VERY disappointed with this company.

We had the same problem. I thought we were hiring professionals but that was not the case. On the third try, one of them said it was his first week on the job and asked us if we had the installation instructions for the shower door.

Review

ReBath in Charlotte, North Carolina - Don't use Re-Bath!!!

Please Don't use Re-bsth!!!! I am redoing their job due to I now have a leak that they have caused!! I had them come out due to the "Lifetime Guarantee." That's a bunch of Bull!! They of course, denied that they caused the leak and I can't figure out how to prove they did so I'm now out of the money that I am having to pay for the original contract!! They are more worried about hiring non-plumbers than actual real contractors!! Be aware and don't make the SAME mistake that I did!!!!!!!!!!

Rebath did my bathroom, 3 yrs ago. The put a shower overlay over my existing tub.

They hired plumbers to complete the work. I just found water under my ceramic floor tiles they installed on top of my subfloor. I am 99% sure the water is coming from the shower drain, poor seal that finally broke. But Rebath states that it's not their issue and lifetime guarantee does not included any of the work the plumbers they hired did.

This is going to cost me a ton to fix. Not happy!!

RachaelwithReBath
#206789

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We’d like to discuss this with you further.

Please contact Aimee Williams in the Re-Bath customer service department directly at (480) 844-1575 ext. 154 or by email at aclark@rebath.com and CC me (Rachael@rebath.com).

Rachael, on behalf of the Re-Bath corporate office

ssdreambath

Sorry your having these problems. I own a Bathroom remodeling company called South Shore Dream Bath in Rockland,Ma and you would never see this happen on my end.

The customer always comes first no matter what. I worked for Rebath and i know how these big franchises work. Its a common mistake that people make when they purchase from big companys. Its not so much the company , its the installers that dont have the proper training.

I was one of there top installers and i soon relized how they work. They cut my pay in half and expected me to do all the work for nothing.

But now i dont have to deal with there mess.Oh and there is a mess. Alot of call backs ....srry guys but they just left me no choice.

www.southshoredreambath.com

They are all investors and after a quick buck!!!! Non of them

have plumbing experience.

They furniture store owners, battery salesmen, handymen with no

real knowledge of plumbing. Stay away or you'll have to pay TWICE!!

View more comments (3)
Review
#194239 Review #194239 is a subjective opinion of poster.