filters
Product:
Show
With Official Company Response

Useless warranty, ReBath doesn't respond to complaints

ReBath remodeled my bathroom the week of April 21-24, 2015. Within 4 days of job completion, the toilet was overflowing and/or leaking around the seams. I've called repeatedly and was told a repairman would be notified and would contact me, but have never heard from anyone! Again, I was up until midnight last night mopping up leaking water around the base of the toilet. What good is a warranty if ReBath never responds to a complaint? Additionally I was told that if I tried to repair the toilet myself, my warranty would be voided! Am I supposed to just let my bathroom flood with toilet water?
Re-Bath
Re-Bath Response

I am very sorry you have experienced this issue. Have you contacted our Corporate Customer Service Specialist? Please reach out to our Customer Service Department at 1-800-426-4573 so we can resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

Review
Cons
  • Long time to resolve issue
Reason of review
Bad quality
Tags
  • Plumbing
  • Toilet Leaks
With Official Company Response

ALL ABOUT THE *** SCAM REBATH WILL *** YOU THEY WILL CALL U TOMARROW WITH MORE BULL ***!!!!

Promise the stars in the moon and didnt preform. Andy showed up from rebath who was a PROFECHINAL lier. Heres the deal heres how it works:Andy tells you he could put in a handy capped shower or bath within 2 bisness days. Price averages is about $7000.00 dollars and wants $2000.00 down and then he has ur money and know ur at his mersy. You will get ur *** bathroom next never *** day. This is a fraud and this a scam. Contact better bisness burall. SCAMM!!! SCAMM !!!!!SCAMM SCAMM SCAMM SCAM SCAMM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAMMMMMM

Customers just hear what they want to hear. They get their wishful thinking confused with reality.

Even when it is all written down, they want to argue that the salesman said something different. Tell them to man up and take responsibility for their decisions.

@Highwater

If you don't know what your talking about don't comment....

Re-Bath
Re-Bath Response

I am sorry you were dissatisfied with your experience. We value your feedback and I would like to invite you to reach out to our Corporate Customer Service Representative at 1-800-426-4573 so we can hear more details about your experience.

View more comments (2)