Ryan B Gbf

Verified Reviewer

Poor service by Ashly Igulu.

Ashly misrepresented herself and her experience. She claimed she was going to perform various types of marketing, social media, videos, etc., none of that happened.

What DID happen is she kept our private home keys ... And then after we had terminated our agreement, she used the key to break into our garage! I filed a police report and charges against her

One important note: Ashly does NOT represent Realty Executives. She is a relatively new agent and does not have either the experience (or common sense) other Realty Executives agents have.

This review is NOT a bad review for Realty Executives (not happy about Craig Thompson, but VP Mr. Shinn is excellent and helped resolve my issue.)

Bottom line: I recommend EXPERIENCED agents from Realty Executives...but absolutely NOT Ashly Igulu!)

User's recommendation: Realty executives seems good; Ashly Igulu...not good.

Guest

Why was she in your garage? Was she arrested and jailed? She does come up as an agent on the Realty Executives websites.

map-marker Fort Scott, Kansas

They ruined us never informed us of issues with the title commitment prior to closing

Unethical uncaring. They ruined me in my family they failed to give us title commitment prior to closing therefore we were not aware of protective covenants nor gas line.

Tried for 6 months I've been trying to get a hold of them for help on this situation absolutely nothing they refuse to call me back they were found in violation with the real estate board it may it doesn't matter. If I never receive a penny I want the world to know how bad these people are run for your life when it comes to this company

User's recommendation: Don't do it run

map-marker Nodaway, Missouri

Bunch of Crooks

They , kept my Secury Deposit on low income wasn’t no Damages Gods going to make things all bad for this Crooket Company , they rent/ take from Poir ppl mostly Blacks don’t rent nor buy from them.Owner was do Dirty he kept my Broom.Lied in Court/ Stated I didn’t give him the keys there was no damages to that Rat Hole 4620 Tennessee Street. Keys don’t cost no 1,300 .

Jennifer B Joj

Unethical practices

Realty Executives managed our property after we made a military move out of state. While gone, we were told an inspection was completed and that our house was "immaculate." Soon after, we encountered furnace issues on the property.

After multiple repairs, the repairman told us we had a mouse infestation. It was the renter's responsibility per contract to hire an exterminator. However, it wasn't enforced at all for weeks of me complaining, and even when a company put out poison, the *** was never cleaned. I had a potential buyer for the house, set up an appointment to show it, and was met with absolute filth.

There was dog *** on the floor, mouse *** so bad that it was even on the kitchen range hood, broken doors, holes in walls, trash all throughout the 3 acres and in the lagoon, paint on the floors, and overall destruction to the property. When we told Realty Executives, they threatened the tenants with charges, but they also kept extending their lease. They seemed to side with the tenants over everything. We were unable to get the renters out for an additional 10 or so days after their contract had ended.

Upon their vacancy, our house was trashed. Realty Executives assessed the damage at 1440.80 and sent the renters to collections. The renter and I were in touch when she stated that they planned on paying collections after tax returns. Nearly one year later I expressed to her that I never received payment and that’s when she sent me a receipt that showed she did, in fact, pay.

Realty Executives had had our money for four months. None of my contact information had changed, they simply never paid us. I was told by Realty Executives that it was my responsibility to claim my money, not theirs to pay me. They cut me a check when I called them on this, however they took out $432 for collections fees.

This company is unethical. They didn’t do what we hired them to do and they never informed us of collection fees. It’s not in any paperwork I have. Nor did they tell me that the service I paid for was my responsibility to follow up on.

I wonder how many people never get paid. We finally sold our house for $10,000 less than it was worth before we rented it out.

The heartache this company caused my family is insane. They were happy to take our money for nothing.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Property management
Bad quality

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Realty Executives Realtor Review

I also had a HORRIBLE experience with this organization. My realtor was a complete joke!

Turns out she hadn't sold a property before in her life. Run the other way.

They will promise you the world and once the property is sold it's like pulling teeth trying reach them for keys etc. Awful experience.

Poor customer service
Karen C Omp

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Seminole, Florida

Great Realtor

I had a great realtor named Forrest Murphy who did a out standing job of selling a property for me..

I couldn't of been happier.

He was truly on the job 100% and didn't waste any time getting it done. I know who to call in the future to buy or sell for me. He did through research and explained in detail everything.. I was impressed and had my interest at heart and that is what is important. He earned it just I do with my profession and highly recommend Realty Executives for any property sales needs.

Always returned calls very directly and I never waited.. It was sit back and let him do what he does best...

Karen Cowles

Pros:
  • Very satified
Good customer service
Dinna Oeg
map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor

Realty Executives - Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor
Updated by user Apr 19, 2015

Based upon HOA employee being scared of Pete Meier Ahwatukee Realtor do you think this would affect his ability to get contracts signed, inspections completed and stuff? Or would it be less risky to hire a different Ahwatukee Realtor?

Original review Apr 17, 2015

Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr.

Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board member of the Ahwatukee Board of Management homeowner's association. Realtors frequently work with and should work well with HOAs to be successful buying or selling your home.

Most buyers/sellers expect Realtors to excel in communications and interpersonal skills. Mr. Meier has been admonished for inappropriate conduct in his position on his HOA. Letters have been sent to Realty Executives and Arizona Association of Realtors about his conduct.

In his first six months, Mr. Meier hired an attorney and submitted two separate letters which could have led to legal action against the HOA if he didn't get his way. This money comes from the homeowners like you and me! Mr.

Meier never shared his concerns with the HOA. Instead, he fired off attorney letters costing the homeowners to pay an attorney to review and respond to. Mr. Meier never followed up on his threats.

I do not believe a Realtor should make threats to sue his HOA. According to the HOA, Mr. Meier used his position as a board member to "intimidate" an HOA employee to provide him "confidential" homeowner information so he could further his realtor business. An HOA employee reported they were terrified of Mr.

Meier based upon his behavior and gave him the confidential information out of fear. Mr. Meier also received a letter admonishing him for using his position as a HOA board member to pursue his realtor business. This is hardly someone I would consider to hire as a Realtor.

I would be afraid he would sue me if we did not agree on issues. I would be afraid he would try and obtain or share my confidential information. I would be afraid of him confronting me and intimidating me if he got upset with me. I want my realtor to be able to work with my HOA not against them and send them attorney letters when he doesn't get his way or intimidate HOA employees while working for me.

I believe it would be reasonable for any potential home buyer/seller to investigate before hiring Mr.

Meier. I would never consider hiring Pete Meier when there are so many great realtors in the Ahwatukee area.

Cons:
  • Pete meier ahwatukee realtor
Questionable character
Guest

Um, didn't Mr. Meier admit to doing what he's accused of?

Read his response below.

Sounds like a lot of drama - that's too bad. Always better to play fair, what goes around...

Natausha Whv

Why would Pete Meier who is a realtor fight with his HOA? He has to work with the HOA to get deals done.

How would you feel if he sold your house and the HOA wouldn't work with him? There are a lot of great realtors in ahwatukee. I would use anyone of them before using Peter Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Arizona Realtor. Here are more links about Mr.

Meier.

http://pete-meier-ahwatukee-realtor-peter-h--meier-reviews.measuredup.com/Complaint-Realtor-character-important-106044**** http://www.trulia.com/profile/pete-meier-agent-phoenix-az-146****/overview http://pete-meier-ahwatukee-realtor-peter-h--meier-reviews.measuredup.com/922****/Reviews/Consumer-Complaint-1 http://forums.redfin.com/t5/Phoenix/Pete-Meier-Ahwatukee-Realtor/m-p/510945 I have met Pete Meier many times. I do not like him or believe he has his clients best interests in mind, Only my personal opinion of course.

Would you use Pete Meier as your realtor? Would you use Pete Meier as your realtor?

Guest

What is this guys problem? He has bad reviews on the internet. Google these words and you will find them.

Pete Meier Realtor Ahwatukee

Guest

What is this guys problem. Google him and see all his issues in Ahwatukee

Google these:

Pete Meier Ahwatukee Realtor

Guest

Look at his photo. White tshirts under blazers when out when Miami Vice went off air back in the 80's. Nuff said!

Guest

Sounds like Pete Meier is an ***. I googled his name and he wrote a article in a newspaper talking bad about hoa board members.

Then I saw Pete Meier is a board member. If he wrote aboout me I would defeinately defend myself in a way Mr. Meier would not like. He looks old so he probably would be easy.

I wonder if Mr.

Meier has been assaulted before cause how he acts and what he says? I wonder if he has eyes on the back of his head so he can see who is coming?

Guest

You can read more about Pete Meier Ahwatukee Realtor questionable character if you Google search these words:

thedirty pete meier realtor

Guest

I would locate another realtor. Why take a chance?

Guest

Here is a link to Mr. Meier's behavior on another website:

Guest

Pete Meier Ahwatukee Realtor? What is that?

I bet Pete pissed on the wrong guy/gal's Wheaties in the morning and this is the result. It doesnt seem it could harm your reputation if it occurred like Peter, Peter Pumkin Eater, seems to indicate.

Peter must have written or said something bad about somebody else so they just sent it back at him. Karma is a *** sometimes.

View more comments (14)
map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

Ahwatukee Realtor Pete Meier works for Realty Exeutives

Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor.This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr.

Meier.I would never consider hiring Pete Meier when there are so many great realtors in the Ahwatukee area.

Pete Meier should apologize to HOA people

Preferred solution: Pete Meier should apologize to HOA people

dodobird
map-marker Tempe, Arizona

Realty Executives International: WARNING DECEPTIVE TO AGENTS

BEWARE Realty Executives International owes many agents that have long left the company their promised security deposits. BEWARE that this company promises agents many things and doesn't deliver.

The broker, Dominic Scappatticci should be ashamed of this. Rich Rector is also cheating agents and continues to not return phone calls about pay agents what is due to them especially after years of loyal service to the company. BEWARE new agents and know that what is promised in not delivered.

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD service to the agents. As a previous agent I would not recommend the company to anyone who wants to work for an ethical company.

Tah T
map-marker Las Vegas, Nevada

Realty Executives of NV Allowed me to rent a foreclosing home

Realty Executives allowed me to rent a home that was foreclosing. They failed to disclose this information to me and should be reported for this.

It is their obligation to check the status of the home prior to renting it. I moved in September 2009, then received default paperwork taped to the door in October. The bank informed me that the home was in default since April of 2009! They denied having any knowledge of the default.

Instead of following up with the homeowner and penalizing him for breaching the contract that clearly states that "If any mortgage payments are missed, he has to inform". They instead played ignorant with me and never knew anything, but allow the owner to continue pocketing money from us. They could have offered us another property to rent, however continued to allow the owner's bad conduct and continuance to breach. Once the home finally foreclosed - they wouldn't give a good reference so that I could find another place to live!

The Staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend anyone doing business with this company ever!

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article