harry Tmg

You opinion of Brooke the crook matters

bottom line is you have the right to post anything you desire as long as its within first amendment guidelines about anyone you use. Glad to see this realtor, Brooke Williamson with a $199K condo purchase just less than 2 years ago, acts like the bully she is. You should report her to the Tx Board of Realtors. If you have enough evidence indicating her as a lousy real estate agent that cost you time and money then they will fine her and possible remove her as a TX real estate agent. They hold high ethics and morals as an association. Brooke Williamson needs to treat everyone fair. Just because she sold 1 house over 1 million doesn't qualify her to act and treat you wrong and waste your time. You have the right as an American to post your thoughts, your experience whether its good or bad here or on Facebook. It's not harassment its called face the reality Brooke Williamson or Realty Austin should get the HINT to fire her ASAP.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Brooke bad comments
  • Lack of respect
  • Brooke williamson has a nasty attitude with people

Preferred solution: fire the agent, Brooke Williamson

Eyan Mnq

Brooke Williamson is a solidified loser. Watch out for her lying ways to deceive you while you are in a transaction with her.

Do not user her... PERIOD

Brooke Williamson should be FIRED!

Wow. Brooke Williamson the CROOK. yea that sums up our experience too. Totally unprofessional, completely rude and just a scammer and a fake. Do you know she lives in a $209K condo? Can you imagine The insights she’s going to give you if she can’t even have a minimum lifestyle? We’re looking at $1 million homes plus and she was totally totally unprofessional, incompetent and only talk to my husband! She would leave me out of the phone calls and emails and I found her to be completely obnoxious ignorant!! Report Brooke Williamson to the Texas Board of realtors and take her license away! She sucks.
Rachel O Lty

Thank you for posting this review! It's very validating to hear that she also used the "divide and conquer" approach with another couple.

It's amazing that with the condo she owns, she'd act like our 350k budget was beneath her. And we where motivated buyers with a tight timeline (we wanted to be in our new house in 3 months).

Rachel O Lty

Brooke The Crook

Updated by user Mar 14, 2019

*It was very rude, not I was very rude

Updated by user Mar 14, 2019

After leaving a review on her facebook page, Brooke sent me a message. I was very rude, and I felt like she was trying to intimidate me into removing my review.

Here is the message she sent me. "You understand this IS harassment and slander.....move on and let it go....we were not a good fit to work together bottom line. Seems you are harboring resentment and have a personal vendetta. Do NOT contact me or this page again.

I am filing a complaint." It appears she has since removed the review section of her facebook page. I wrote my reviews after finding out about my friend having issues with her mortgage. I don't generally like to post negative reviews, but after seeing the stressed it cause me, my husbands, and my close friends, I had to say something, and hopefully spare someone the terrible experience. I will also note that she filed paperwork wrong while we where putting an offer into the house.

A realtor we know looked over the paperwork she had us sign to become her clients, and the realtor said that it was done improperly and that she could have lost her license over that.

In my opinion, this is not the person to trust with the largest purchase of your life. As you can see in the review posted 6 days after mine, I'm clearly not the only person who has had bad experiences with her.

Original review Feb 28, 2019
Crook is the most polite word to describe her. Totally unhelpful, I ended up going with a realtor after a harrowing experience after having an offer accepted on a house. She did no research, and I felt like she misled me to try and get a bigger commission. A mysterious competing offer, despite the house being on the market for 2 months, then after we rescinded out offer a week later, the house stayed on the market another 2 months. Also, she mislead us about permits on the addition of a house (spoiler, no permits) and the potential tax and legal liabilities. Thankfully, my sister in law who is a realtor in New York did the research for us. I just wanted to know all the facts, but Brooke treated me like I was unreasonable. We also had a 3 day option period, and she was EXTREMELY difficult to get ahold of. She also tried to only discuss things with my Husband, even suggesting in joint phone calls to only speak with him. I cried on more than one occasion after dealing with her. the house ended up having far too many repairs in addition to the 300sqft unpermitted addition so we walked away from the house and Brooke. 2 of our friends where buying a houses with her around the same time. But because we left, she wrote into their contracts that they could only work with her for 3 months. They both wish they had just waited 3 months to buy a home. Tears & frustration, and a rude unhelpful realtor. Great experience for first time homebuyers. We all used the lending company she suggested. 2 of us now have to pay 1000 dollars more on our home for 6+months because no money was being put into our escrow accounts. This despite the lending company swearing that the quoted mortgage included property tax payments. Even after we're done paying back taxes, our mortgage is going to increase by hundreds of dollars. All to get the price low so we'd buy a more expensive home. This one is just out for the commission. Our other realtor did fantastic work, researching issues that Brooke never would. Keeping us away from unsafe neighborhoods that Brooke tried to sell us on. Giving me, someone who is an avid researcher, more materials than I could have uncovered on my own. Save for the mortgage issue, our new realtor helped us make a well informed decision on a beautiful home. No such help from Brooke the Crook. Our new realtor treated us like a Client, Brooke Treated us like a paycheck. Shame on you Brooke. I wish I never heard your name
Loss:
Cons:
  • Disrepectful
  • Mislead realtor brooke williamson

Preferred solution: fire her

Guest

The bottom line is you have the right to post anything you desire as long as its within first amendment guidelines about anyone you use. Glad to see this realtor, Brooke Williamson with a $199K condo purchase just less than 2 years ago, acts like the bully she is.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1661753

If she's a RIP OFF then file a RIPOFFREPORT.Com on Brooke Williamson. These types of websites are for people who have had issues with professionals who can't help or scam you. Seems like she was scam!

View more comments (1)
Steve a Myn

Brooke Williamson is the worst realtor in Austin. Beware!

Realty Austin - Brooke Williamson is the worst realtor in Austin. Beware!
we hired Brooke Williamson of Realty Austin and she had a lot of good reviews . Well we didn't get the service detailed on her website . We believe the reviews are fake. Fake reviews for sure. Brooke Williamson is the worst real estate agent in Austin. Don't fall for the reviews you read and the service is as bad too. We felt we were left hanging throughout the entire process, as Brooke didn't follow through on her part as the agent. Giving 3% is a lot of money in Texas and we feel as though that was not deserved. Next time we look for a realtor we will do more research than what we did in looking for the right realtor to help us as Brooke Williamson did not help nor ease any of our anxiety throughout the process. Beware all buyers and sellers.
$20000
Cons:
  • Did not reach out
  • No concern
  • Poor customer service
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Don't work as a realtor

Shaan Igu

Beware of Barrett Sandefur Realtor

This guy is a total waste of time. He is an arrogant, pompous, *** that will waste your time if you are trying to buy a home. He is unresponsive, and cares way more about his golf game than he does about his clients. Barrett Sandefur shouldn’t be working as a realtor for anyone. We hope that nobody in the austin area uses him for their real-estate needs. If you need to buy a home in or around Austin, do not use Barrett Sandefur. We wish that we could have the months of time back that he wasted. He was absolutely worthless. We couldn’t be more unhappy.

agreed. Barrett is a scam

Guest

Any realtor from Realty Austin is horrible. Do your due diligence and don't use any realtor from Realty Austin.

Some weird boutique real estate firm that needs to be reported to the TEXAS BOARD OF REALTORS. Make a complaint .

Guest

To anyone who reads this review, I can assure you this post is 100% inaccurate as I would never treat any of my clients this way. I am happy to provide a list of names that would be more than willing to vouch for me and the way I run my business.Please know this was more than likely made by a disgruntled vendor I used for my personal home that was unhappy when I posted a legitimate and 100% honest review of his company on other review sites.

As you can tell, the original poster didn't even have the courage to use their real name and used the fake name of Richard Hunter *** Hunter). I've never had a client named Richard Hunter.This was nothing but a deliberate and malicious attempt to hurt me, my business, and my family and I hope that anyone that reads this ignores it and contacts me with any concerns or questions.Thank you.

View more comments (2)

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article