Verified Buyer
| map-marker El Paso, Texas

Their products don’t work

Realtree - Their products don’t work
I bought a toy car from them and the battery doesnt work and the car came broken and they are always closed and never reply online
Jan D Twu
map-marker Toccoa, Georgia

My jacket almost caught me on fire!

Realtree - My jacket almost caught me on fire!
Realtree - My jacket almost caught me on fire! - Image 2
I backed up to a gas space heater , and didnt touch it with my jacket . It stared melting and I smelt it and quickly took it off !

User's recommendation: Don’t use around fire pits or heater!!!!!

map-marker Glenoma, Washington

Return

There is No customer service. I made a purchase from realtree.com. I have received my purchase but this purchase is not going to work for me. It does not fit. There is no customer service. There is no telephone number posted that takes you to a live person. I have sent emails and I have left phone messages. I have received no response.
Yvonne S Qml

Verified Reviewer

Return

There is no where to call for help. I'm starting to feel like I have purchased this pair of boots that do not fit and I will be stuck with them.

Preferred solution: Full refund

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article