Alastair Uax
map-marker Lawrenceville, Georgia

RealTime Labs referres QUACK Doctors What a Scam!!

RealTime Labs is a Scam and Here's why! I have been exposed to mold and I am really sick.

I found RealTime Labs online. I wanted the test but did not have a Dr. to order the test for me. The nurse I spoke to gave me a doctor that treated mold patients in my area she said he was a great Dr.

and saw a lot of Mold patients. So I spend my $799 on this test, it comes back positive so I go see this Dr. This Dr. is a joke!

He has just started treating mold patients and the only ones he has seen have all come from RealTime Labs. I felt like a guinea pig, so this Dr. charges me an arm and a Leg I take the medication and I am sicker now then I’ve ever been. RealTime labs referrers Dr’s.

just so they can sell their tests they should be locked up- this has to be illegal. If you have had a similar experience please contact me at gotrippoff@***.com we all need to complain to the right state authorities about this scam and close this scam down!.

Loss:
Guest

I feel v sorry about your experience, but your the logic and causation is off.

I have been trying hard to find someone who is a doctor to order me a test.

I went down a list of 10 and still haven't found one.

2 of them charges too much for consultation.

It is a lab that gives you info who has ordered from it. It is your or my discernment if the doctor would be able to help.

You know he is new. Shouldn't you be posting on the Dr?

You showed no proof that the testing is whack.

Review like this will really mislead others who need help to check if they have toxic mold related illness. I did extensive research and know that they are one of the best with mycotoxin testing...

Check out RealTime and Hooper on Quackwatch

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1079892

Quackwatch is a hired insurance piece to discredit any physician who offers diagnostics and/or treatment protocols for toxic mold / mycotoxin poisoning. Ask yourself one simple question, who is spending top dollar to have all search engines respond to these topical searches with Quackwatch always the first response.

It isn't the legally reprimanded author and proprietor of Quackwatch, ex-doctor Stephen Barrett. Stop being sheep and do your own research. If you have toxic mold / mycotoxins poisoning and do nothing about it the insurance companies gain billions off of treatments versus prevention or less expensive treatments. Greed is the answer.

Stop then in their tracks by treating toxic mold exposure / mycotoxin poisoning like any other type of poisoning with immediate diagnosis and treatment as the long term effects are horribly unfortunate. Read about MS, Parkinson's Disease, and Alzheimer's and the association / correlation with mycotoxins... I would know as entire family has been poisoned and have watched first-hand the discrediting and lies of our medical institution. Why is there an International Statistical Classification of Diseases code for contact with and exposure to toxic mold (ICD-10-CM Z77.120?

If this doesn't exist then why is there a diagnosis code? Sad state of affairs as insurance companies don't cover the costs and good doctors are slandered and attacked.

Martyn Jya
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1652451

Real time labs is a scam. Anyone who falls for all this mold bs deserves to lose money. Flat earth junk science following snake oil salesmen.

Hi Martin.

The same happened to me, I needed these type of tests but the doctor they reffered me too had no experience in this kind of treatment and admitted as much that he has a finanncial refferal system with realtime labs. This is totally disgusting, feel totally cheated. BUYER STAY AWAY :(

Caroline

View more comments (4)

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article