I paid ree.com $114 and the site is broke

www.ree.com and RealEstateExchange.com, (the Real Estate Exchange) possibly has the worst service imaginable. There is only one way to contact support, through admin1@***.com. I have sent 3 emails over the course of a few months and have yet to receive a response. There is no phone number, or any other email address on the site. I have even tried looking up the whois information on their site. It seems there is a Steve Wright, Rick S Louie and Stephanie Chan that are associated with running or creating ree.com, but I haven't been able to get a hold of any of them. It seems the contact numbers they have provided for the whois are not correct. The problem I am having with the website is it is no longer functioning properly, and I paid them $114 for a website with non-functioning features.
ID
Johannesburg, Gauteng
Loss

About

Summary

There is only one way to contact support. I have sent 3 emails over the course of a few months and have yet to receive a response. There is no phone number. I have even tried looking up the whois information on their site. It seems there is a Steve Wright.

RealEstateExchange reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article