map-marker Singapore, Singapore

Reactor graviton 2

Dear Sir, I have bought one of your watches (graviton 2, model no. 89502) in October 2014 at Reactor shop in Plaza Singapura (Singapore). On 3rd February. 2015 , the watch stopped working and I returned it for repairs. Since then, I am receiving replies of waiting on the spare parts from states which were supposed to come, first in two weeks’ time, then extended to another two weeks, where finally I got a message that the parts are coming on 20th March 2015. Just now, I received a message from your representative that the parts haven’t been sent yet and there is no clue on when they will. I didn’t receive any kind of replacement watch, which should ne the minimum your company can offer me nor any kind of refund offer / compensation. I am now two months without the watch and I still don’t know when I will get it back. I really didn’t wanted this, but you leave me no choice apart of writing few emails to your company managers and post the same on the company sites and review forums.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Aftermarket service
Reason of review:
Warranty issue

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article