Jerlis V
map-marker North Fort Myers, Florida

Delay after delay

My order for windows since 08/17/2021 until now ( its more than 5 months) delay week after week (company name MI Windows & Doors - raymond Building Supply)
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: RBS & MI windows & doors must keep date for delivery

Resolved
Robert P Bmn

Resolved: Raymond Building Supply, North Fort Myers

Updated by user Sep 15, 2018

They paid after I went for a credit card chargeback.

Updated by user Sep 15, 2018

This one was resolved, folded after I contacted my bank on the alleged two weeks to return funds. As if by magic the transfer was completed a few hour later.

Original review Sep 12, 2018
Ordered and paid for Crown Moldings on the 15th August. At some point the moldings where dropped and broken prior to delivery. Another order was supposed to be place but it looks like this did not occur and the order was cancelled by Raymond Building Supply. Three weeks later on ringing up the company this was discovered. No attempt was made to inform us or issue a refund. We needed to visit the company twice because they did not respond to phone calls. On Friday 7th September a refund was issued but not processed until Monday. On Tuesday 11th two calls made both picked up by answering service. At this point we went to Raymonds and were informed that the refund would take two weeks. They sited that this delay was due to our bank. I informed them it was illegal for banks to withhold funds.They them produced a document showing that a company called Dollars on the Net where issuing the refund or holding the money for two weeks. Visited my bank and had them issue a chargeback against Raymond Building Supply. This type of withholding funds has become fairly typical in US business. Thus the internet has slowed down payment to benefit companies cash flow. It is deliberate and illegal.
Loss:
Reason of review:
Problems with payment

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article