Brian C Fdu

Verified Reviewer

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING

Ray Edwards - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING

Highly Disappointed! I was sold a product for $25,000 that was a small group (10-12 people) mentoring package by Ray Edwards called The Million Dollar Mastermind.

Without any change in the agreement Ray greedily invited 40+ members and the quality of mentoring was far from small and intimate. I was told specifically by Ray Edwards himself it would be 10-12 people only. He did not keep the agreement on that, I am thoroughly disgusted. Ray also preached for the first 2 days of an in person workshop on Christianity and biblical principles which caught me off guard as I had signed up for business mentoring not the 700 Club.

He gave prophetic words to people at the end of the workshop and the Holy Spirit's word for me according to Ray was "Lightening In A Bottle". Well Ray, the lightening is out of the bottle and I'm very disappointed in your lack of integrity.

Like most Christians it appears he doesn't live what he preaches. Disappointed is an understatement and I would urge you to look elsewhere for business mentoring, copywriter certification or anything that requires someone keeping their word.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Great scheming
Cons:
  • Poor communication
  • Integrity
  • Religious
Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

Thank you for the warning. Did you claim a refund?

Keonna Lzw
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2315610

What you experienced and why I have experienced is night and day. This is an incredible Mastermind.

Every other course of this type I have taken has been module after module and hype to get you to finish it quickly. Here there is a huge support team. Ray is very hands-on. The support is not, "we have the answers, just follow this." It is a listening support, with creative ideas unique to you and your situation.

It is a celebration of your breakthroughs. This space is so safe that you can actually bring up the fear you are wrestling with. The participants are of the highest quality and we freely share and learn from and with one another. Spending $25,000 is not an easy decision.

But I have found it so valuable I just signed up for another year. I am transitioning from one business to a completely different business. With their help, it is coming together with real clarity. Also, the AI system Ray and Bryan have built and keep refining as we work with it with them is awesome.

AI does not write persuasive copy. This one does and it blows my mind. He has loaded all the copy he produced over the years into this AI. You can feel the difference.

If you are on the fence reach out to me personally and I would be happy to chat with you. If it were not for Ray Edward's Mastermind (which does NOT feel like the number of people you see. I feels like a small group of very good, and very smart, supportive business-owner friends.) When do you have the opportunity to grow and learn with other business owners in an open, giving environment? Never for me, until this.

I'm moving forward with clarity at jet-speed. It is great.

Thanks, Ray and your awesome team! Amanda

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Keonna Lzw

This is CLEARLY A fabricated testimonial or if you want to call it a review to create a false sense of credibility. Exactly how this sales funnel scam company Ray Edwards works, you'll see several " blogs" from so called marketing people that claim his book and coaching helped them make "millions" of dollars.

25k for coaching???

absolutely a scam, then quadruples the number of students??? A scam!!!

View more comments (2)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article