Racing Cart Review

I purchase a racing go cart for $2200 took them 2 days to take money from my account and 3 weeks to tell me they did not carry what I purchased. Asked for refund they refused still have not receive my money this sorry company do not buy from them you will get screwed
ID

RateMyShipment.com Rate My Shipment

This *** live in Atlanta and is stealing from people He was with Echo Global Logistics as a agents and instead of finding customer to ship there products. He was putting ads up help wanted all over the place. On the internet, papers and other places. He was charging people to train them in logistics as freight agents. This guy charged them for the training, access to Echo Globals login ( which was free to him yet he charged agents) The charged them for a phone access. Echo Global terminated him. At the time his website was www.echorates.com to he changed the name and started RateMyShipment.com So then he went with www.globaltranz.com who caught onto his scam. NOW i See he is with Road Runner Transporting. You can sigh up with them for free. If you want to learn logistics and how to become a freight broker I suggest you find a company who is there to train you not steal your money and rip you off.

Do not do it, this company is a scam, it is ran by an uneducated black guy who lives in Stockbridge, Ga. This company is ran out of a bedroom in his home located in Stockbridge, Ga.

This guy robbed a lot of people with this SCAM. He use to do the same thing with mortgages now he has resurfaced please run as quickly as possible.

THIS COMPANY IS FRAUDULENT. MILTON COLLIER IS A *** ARTIST!!!!

RateMyShipment.com is registered with the Department of Transportation (DOT) #224**** and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) #706398 they are meeting and exceeding all the Federal Government Requirements.

@PissedConsumer679270

COMPANIES BEWARE - RATE MY SHIPMENT IS A SCAM

Rate my shipment is a scam company, taking peoples money and advertiseing that the company is not hiring agents for sales positions but in fact want people to solicit business for RMS. The agents do not make any money.

I was sent an email with an offer of employment by RateMyShipment.com I went through the Demo and conference call. I felt like I was being sold something.

I find it hard to believe that a company that supposedly makes so much money couldn't afford to pay the fee for the test. Every company that I have worked for has done so and the training and license fees for my type of job end up to be thousands of dollars. He would say contradicting statements such as if you want to get rich quick this isn't the place for you, then would go on to "explain" that you could make a lot of money in a short period of time. I feel like the person running this company is scamming people to make an extra buck.

I am currently getting into contact with some other companies to see if they will help me to establish whether or not this is a legitimate company to work for. I will return with more info when I get more info.

@Sueann

Got in contact with roadrunner. They didn't seem to like that he was still using thier name six months after their partnership ended and told me that they stopped using his company when they found out about some of the things he was doing, but they wouldn't tell me what exactly it was.

First, Mr. Collier was not with Echo but trying to make an agreement with them. He was with Roadrunner before I signed on with him. He recently signed off or lost the Roadrunner contract. Echo was not a thought until Mr. Collier decided to make RateMyShipment more economical for the shipper and the trucker alike.

Daniel Driver

PS. Do not be so scared to show your real name. :x

To all pissed off consumers,

Number one why don't YOU pay someone to help you spell? You are just mad and jealous and we know why...

could it be the P-------- word? He states clearly that you will get the money back after you have moved three loads. Further more what difference does it make if he changes names of companies a hundred times? Who can beat ya'll doing it?

Further more why do you want something for nothing. You're just pissed off because you are fat and lazy!

RateMyShipment.com is FREE and has always been FREE. You do not have to put down your competition to get customers…………

This is a VERY GOOD Company..................

Love the Transportation Management System,we are getting good rates on shipping our free and the system is FREE!!

RateMyShipment are a Transportation Management Training Company, we do not have one complaint from an employee or customer, what you have posted here is a complaint from someone with an opinion, but no facts and their goal is to ruin someone reputation.

#1: RateMyShipment Transportation Management System is FREE. RateMyShipment.com is designed to let you compare side-by-side the Best Rates from some of the best carriers in the USA. Our system is design to save you money. By knowing the market rate, along with fuel surcharge, miles, and fuel cost for a lane—you can quickly and easily identify revenue and margin.

#2: RateMyShipment provide our customers with the money to ship their freight, so how are we stealing money if we are the company that provides the money called “ShipNow PayLater”

We are one of the best Transportation Management System (TMS) and Training Company. Our Transportation Management System is designed to let customer compare side-by-side the Best Rates from some of the best carriers in the USA. By the customers knowing the market rate, along with fuel surcharge, miles, and fuel cost for a lane— they can quickly and easily identify revenue and margin.

We offer the best combination of people, processes, and technology to provide our trainees and customers the very best solutions that fit their needs and objectives.

We are a Military Veteran Owned company; we have no problem with operating with integrity and striving to meet a standard of excellence. Our goal is to train and educate our agents and students on the Real World of Transportation. Our mission is to provide our customers with the best Transportation Services in the industry.

View more comments (13)
ID
Spring Hill, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article