Ramp Auto Body in Nelson BC Worst Service Ever!

After a minor accident, Ramp Auto Body 'repaired' my car and had it towed to me because they couldn't figure out why it was no longer running. This was after they had my car for 5 weeks when they had assured me it would only take two. ICBC said the work was complete and took away my courtesy car. Since then I have discovered that the car did not run because Ramp did not know how to scrape their paint away before connecting the main grounds onto the frame. I also discovered a loose bolt dropped into my right front brake system, and a wierd yellow liquid spilled on my spark plugs caused me to have a misfire on a cylinder - so that i had to drive on three cylinders. I also have a loose ignition switch (from forced turning while the electronics were disabled by the bad grounding), and a broken panel underneath the steering column where they tried to gain access to look at the switch. Even knowing that I was stranded with symptoms that pointed to their appalling workmanship, they refused to offer any further assistance. Amazingly they preferred to have another shop go over their embarrasing 'repair job' and let ICBC know that they would have to be made accountable for their costly and dangerous errors.
ID
Castlegar, British Columbia

About

Summary

Ramp Auto Body is an auto repair company which has been serving Nelson, BC, Canada and around area since 1928. The business is family-owned and operated. Ramp Auto Body offers Collision service and Unibody and Full Frame Repairs (it is able to repair all Domestic and Foreign make and model vehicles); Precision Paint Matching (computerized system compensates for any variable to ensure a match); water Based Paint service, which eco-friendly option; Wheel Alignments and Air Conditioning Services (in house service using modern equipment); as well as Courtesy Cars service. Ramp Auto Body is recognized by all insurance companies in North America. The company was started in 1928.

Ramp Auto Body reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article