Manufacturer: Ralph Lauren Category: Shipping Services Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
i have payed four items around 170 Australia Dollars and i have not received the three items after 30 working days.I am so disappointed and angry that i would not use any of the raoph lauren products again in my life. it is a cheating company. Transaction No.:...
Product
Ralph Lauren Shipping Service
I didn't like
  • Nightmare customer service
Reply to reviews

Ralph Lauren Shipping Service Review

I went in the Gaffney store brought clothes for my son and he Big and Tall so i pay for it and get it shipped to my home but i never receive the merchandise. Thia was b4 Christmas and i have not receive anything. I want my money back. Bc that is bad business. I WILL NEVER SHOP WITH RALPH LAUREN AGAIN! I THINK I HAVE BEEN SCAM!

1.6
I purchased items online. Never received the items as they were sent back to sender for no apparent reason. On top of that. They double charged me and never posted the refunds. Multiple follow up emails sent and no decent response n clearly no intention of crediting me back. I have provided a letter from my bank clearly stating the charges but still no response. Cheats?

2.6
I ordered 2 polo shirts and havent reieved them yet its been more than 10 days the shipment said they were delivered but no they were not i need shirts or my money back