Deliberately withheld pathology report; violated every informed consent AMA guideline

If you value your well being, stay away from Raleigh Dermatology. Dr. Puente deliberately withheld biopsy results from me until the last minute - while I was sitting in the treatment chair. The biopsy result was inconclusive: it could be basal cell carcinoms or a harmless syringoma. He never fulfilled the most basic obligations of a doctor: to advise me on options and alternatives. He seemed determined to keep me trapped. Never once did he give me options - options that would have saved my skin! He was determined to execute the most radical - and unnecessary procedure. I never before met a doctor who lied to me and then tried to tell me that my face wasn't damaged.
ID
Garner, North Carolina

About

Raleigh Dermatology Terms of Service
To read more: https://www.raleighdermatology.com/terms-of-use/
Summary

Raleigh Dermatology is a skin problem and care clinic which is headed by Dr. Fernando R. Puente, M.D. He is board-certified in dermatology and family practice. Dr. Puente established Raleigh Dermatology in 1990 and began practicing general and cosmetic dermatology at that time. The team of Raleigh Dermatology also includes Michael G. Keene, PA-C and Wanda Bronstein, PA-C. The medical establishment is intended to deal with General Dermatology problems like Acne, Eczema, Moles Nevi, Pediatric Dermatology problems, Pigmentation Abnormalities, Psoriasis, etc. The clinic helps patients with skin cancer and offers cosmetic dermatology services and consultations. Cosmetic Fillers, Cosmetic Services, Laser Procedures, Skin Rejuvenation Products, Skin Rejuvenation Services are all cosmetic dermatology issues available at Raleigh Dermatology.

Raleigh Dermatology reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article