Rude Doctor

The doctor at this office at first was very nice to my daughters and I. Once I filled out all of the required forms he informed me that because his practice was new he did not yet accept my husband's insurance, so I told him I would continue to go to my last doctor until he had time to become qualified. He insisted that I not do that and said that he would wave any charges and I would only have to pay the copay. After a month or so our insurance changed and I added my girls to my plan. The doctor said that he accepted my insurance and everything was okay. After a few more visits to his office my husband and I agreed that he was not the doctor for us. He was very rough and scared our younger daughter. We did not complain or fuss we simply moved to a new doctor who then requested our girls records. We then about two weeks later began receiving bills from his office for over 600 dollars. I called the billing service and the lady informed me that the doctor had called and had the charges waived but then called back months later to have them reinstated. When I checked the date that he called was just days after we requested our records. To top it off he then refused to send our records to the new doctor and was so offensive to our new doctor that he refused to ever deal with him again. I then called him to ask what the deal was. He was extremely rude and would barely let me talk. H accused me of never paying copays and that was why he was billing me the 600 dollars again, but when I told him that I had my bank statements to prove I paid them he said well maybe I had paid them. So then I asked him why he called to have the charges taken off and then reinstated and he told me that he thought I was going to be a good customer and that when I moved to a new doctor he wanted my money. My husband and I have good credit and are very upset that a doctor would be able to make a verbal agreement and then be able to go back on his word just because we were unhappy with his service.
ID
Cincinnati, Ohio

About

Rainbow Pediatrics Privacy Policy
www.rainbowpediatrics.com take Rainbow Pediatrics's' patients' rights and privacy very seriously. The HIPAA Privacy Rule establishes national standards to protect individuals' medical records and other personal health information. The Rule requires appropriate safeguards to protect the privacy of personal health information, and sets limits and conditions on the uses and disclosures that may be made of such information without patient authorization. The Rule also gives patients rights over their health information, including rights to examine and obtain a copy of their health records, and to request corrections. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. State and Federal laws require www.rainbowpediatrics.com to maintain the privacy of The Client's health information and to inform The Client of Rainbow Pediatrics about Company's privacy practices by providing The User with this Notice. Website must follow the privacy practices as described below.
To read more: https://www.rainbowpediatrics.com/legal-and-privacy/
Summary

Rainbow Pediatrics provides pediatric health care. It utilizes the latest, proven medical advancements to enhance the lives of its infant, child, adolescent, as well as young adult patients. Rainbow Pediatrics has two locations, which are in Dublin, OH and New Albany, OH. Rainbow Pediatrics accepts Most Major Insurance Carriers. The largest Insurance Carriers with which Rainbow Pediatrics participates are Aetna, Anthem, Beech Street, Cigna, CoreSource, Great-West Healthcare, HealthReach, HUMANA, MEDICAL MUTUAL, and UntedHealthcare, etc. The physicians and practitioners of Rainbow Pediatrics are available to its established families 24 hours a day seven days a week for any cases of emergency. The medical establishment is open 6 days per week.

Rainbow Pediatrics reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article