JUDY B Lwl

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Nashville, Tennessee

I WANT A FULL REFUND!!!

DO N OT USE R&R CONTRACTOR OUT OF NICHOLASVILLE KY@ THEY WIRED A NEW EXHAUST TO RUN ALL.THE TIME AND VOULD HAVE BURNED MY.HOUSE DOWN! I HAD TO HIRE SOMEONE TO UNDO THEIR MESS! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

User's recommendation: RUN AWAY!

JUDY B Lwl

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

R and R Services - R&R DELIBERATELY REWIRED MY EXHAUSE FAN N HALL WAY BATHROOM SO I COULD NOT TURN OFF! IT CONTINUELY RUNS! IT HAS MZD MY HOUSE COLD, MY ELECTRIC BILL WENT UP! I HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS AND DISABLE!
R & R REFUSE TO UNDO WHAT THEY HAVE DONE!!! AFTER 3 WEEKS I HAD TO BORROW THE MONEY TO REVERE THEIR MISTAKE!! I HAD TO PAY 10/11/2022 TO ED SMITH LICENSED CONTRACTOR!!! I WANT FULL REFUND 85.00!!! THAT I HAD TO PAY TO GET THIS FIXED RIGHT! THEY DONOT STAND BY THEIR WORK! THEY THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY!!!
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY! THEY DO NOT STAND BY THEIR WORK NOR CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article