Fraudulent charges

QXT has been charging me 59.78 via auto pay fom my checking account for calling card that I did not purchase. There are many similar complaints on the internet and a pending lawsuit. I hae not been able to get in touch with the company to get a resolution. I have no idea how long they hav been scamming me or why. But apparently this is common practice for them. Unfortunatley, with the pending lawsuit, I have heard that they are freezing any access to refunds. So we al may be screwed fo all the money they have stolen.

I'd like to vouch for what QX telecom here in the UK has said. I've been a happy customer of theres for a number of years, and found the service second to none.

They've been very helpful with customised solutions, and making free calls to my friends via their phone card. There's no way that they would be the type of company who would try to fraud anyone, if anything, they are trying to help the every day consumer.

Hello,

I am an employee of QX Telecom Ltd, a company registered in the UK, the company featured here.

I think it is necessary for me to clarify that complains made here are referring (e.g. being charged $59.xx) is a different company which used to be called Quality Exchange Telecom (and hence QX Telecom).

We do not operate in the United States.

The confusion started since around year 2002 and shortly after, the company changed name but as the company still bill recurring in the name of QX Telecom, the confusion never really ended.

Your bank should be able to give you the merchant contact information and to end the recurring billing where such recurring billing authority has been withdrawn.

View more comments (1)
ID
Chicago, Illinois

About

QX TELECOM Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.icc.illinois.gov/privacy.htm
Summary

QX Telecom is a company specializes in telecom products integration and it can also offer tailor-made telecommunication solutions. The company has access to many telecommunication products offered by tier-1 telecom companies which make it possible to provide customized services for individuals as well as businesses. The products of the company include long distance phone calls via direct dial through and calling credit, international call forwarding, SMS, and the like.

QX Telecom

QX TELECOM reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article