QVL Pharmacy Stinks!

QVL Pharmacy stinks. This corporation gives the worst service ever. Not having a choice of a pharmacy when you have a disabling disease like Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy is horrible. This pharmacy promises delivery of meds and then does not deliver. They also tell you on the phone that your prescription is ready and when you arrive for pick up they not only do not have it ready but lie to you about the fact that you called. I always keep names given to me to no avail. When you have disabling nerve damage and are in constant pain it is important that a pharmacy be able to assist you with both compassion and service. This company has neither. If I had a choice of who could fill my prescription I would certainly use it. I feel helpless in that Louisiana has no choice as they have some deal with all the hospitals to use only them....this is an insult to patients and should not be allowed. If you have a choice do not use this pharmacy

You both might want to read a law book on the chain of custody of narcotics and stop whining and tell your doctor to either give you the prescription or pre dated prescriptions because believe it or not there is A federal and state LAW that both state that the patient has the right to go to ANY pharmacy they choose to! I hope Jesus sends you some help

I totally agree with you. That double-dosed me with Morphine for 49 doses.

They accepted resp. They reassured me that they would be there for me. (Getting medical attn) They accepted liability. The little birdie sitting in corp.

office told me that all evidence of the error was 'made away with so there's no claim to file with their ins. carrier." Medical records are all over Dallas of its occurrence. Over $500,000 worth of treatments out there too.

They lie about having your meds available all the times.

They change business hours without informing its customers.

Just a poor pharmacy that's nearing its close is what we are seeing.They haven't filed any on my narcotics in 4 months. I have to pick up triplicates from there and take them somewhere else.

Jesus help me! Please restore all that's been lost due to this pharmacy....

Corp. office is and has been informed of these concerns.

I agree with the coment above. If you call their corporate office in Dallas of midway you will get rude people. They talk down to you like your an ***.

View more comments (2)
ID
Mandeville, Louisiana

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article