Tracy Lpr
map-marker Melbourne, Victoria

Want to refund my money.

i did a task with this company. and then i did another task . but i was need the charge to complete the task. i deposit 4165$ australian doller. but still i did not refund my money.
Kimathy B

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Ferris, Texas

Job Opening(s)

I applied and was accepted for a Customer Service Work at Home (Texas) position last year. I was due to begin training 08/02/2021. Unfortunately, I was unable to accept the position because of knee replacement surgery that was going to be scheduled during the time of my training. I am currently and temporarily disabled due to an accident that I had in July of 2020. I was not covered by insurance at the time of my accident and could not afford surgery. My surgery was scheduled and one week prior to having it was cancelled due to the rise of the pandemic in the state of Texas. A couple of months ago I applied for another customer service position in San Antonio. At the time of my testing I was sitting with a family member in the hospital who was having an extremely bad day. My immediate attention was needed and unfortunately I didn't do well on the timed testing which is required. I am desperately seeking full time employment. I feel I would be an asset to your company and therefore I am asking for a second chance. I have read a lot of positive reviews of people having worked at Qurate Retail Group and feel that your organization would believe in giving someone a second chance. I regard myself as a seasoned professional and have a very diverse background working as a administrative assistant and customer service. I would appreciate the opportunity to share and show my dedication at Qurate Retail Group. In closing, thank you for your time and please consider my second chance. Thank you. Sincerely, Kimathy Birdwell Valdez

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article