Quick N Clean (Carrollton Location)

I went to Quick N Clean, I got there at 6:50 PM on a Thursday. I asked the attendant if it was okay for me to go through a wash my car, and he said yes. Once I went through I parked my truck to start cleaning the inside, I noticed he was putting up all of the vacuum attachment's. I asked him that we need a vacuum attachment for the right side of the truck. And he said to use the one on the right, because they close at 7:00 pm. I said okay so I started to clean the inside with the vacuum and then it shut off. I told him it shut off, I don't under stand. Then the man said we close at 7:00 PM. I said you said it was okay to wash my care, this is the reason I come her to use the vacuum. The another employee said I had to leave, and I said this is not right I paid my 12 dollars and I want to clean the inside of my car. Again I was told so rudely to leave because I was causing a scene. You know this was so unfair I will never go to this location again. What happened to customer service, it like buying a service, they get their money and you don't get the service. I back to going to car spa they can wash my car again.

I believe it. I had a bad experience there too. The first two visits were great but the third, "Not so much".

ID
#203297 Review #203297 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

About

Quick N Clean Privacy Policy
This privacy policy has been compiled to better serve those who are concerned with how their ‘Personally identifiable information' (PII) is being used online. PII, as used in Quick N Clean privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. To allow Quick N Clean to better service The Client in responding to The Customer's customer service requests. quicknclean.net do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. Website use regular Malware Scanning. The User's personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information The User supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Quick N Clean FAQ
So I went there yesterday and was in a hurry. The quickest car wash takes 5 minutes if not less and cleans the car perfectly. The part I liked was there are two guys to attend The Client at the entrance. This is very important and helpful. I used to go to unattended car washes where on two occasions Quick N Clean's' card was charged but it didn't recognize that the payment had gone through. So I ended up paying twice and there was no one to talk to. Both problems were solved here. And at such a good price. Couldn't have asked for more. I plan to stick to this now. Got the monthly deal and I can wash Quick N Clean's' car as many times in a month plus free vacuums. Love the friendly staff and if I have questions about anything they're right there to help even when it's busy. Also love Company's Fast Pass it keeps Quick N Clean's' car looking awesome which helps with Quick N Clean's' business.
To read more: http://www.quicknclean.net/faq/
Summary

Quick N Clean is a net of car washing centres that serve drivers in Texas and Arizona, providing their automobiles with superior, high quality wash. Its wash always includes free vacuum cleaning and is performed at an expedited speed. Besides that, you will be surprised with the prices that are much lower that the most traditional car washers offer. To provide first-class services, Quick N Clean builds its own state-of-the-art facilities and uses exclusive cutting edge technologies.
The company was established in Dallas in 1993 with the goal to exceed expectations and standards that local car owners had before. Since that time Quick N Clean has won many regional and national awards for its innovative design and excellent operation.

Quick N Clean reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article