Quick N Clean (Carrollton Location)

I went to Quick N Clean, I got there at 6:50 PM on a Thursday. I asked the attendant if it was okay for me to go through a wash my car, and he said yes. Once I went through I parked my truck to start cleaning the inside, I noticed he was putting up all of the vacuum attachment's. I asked him that we need a vacuum attachment for the right side of the truck. And he said to use the one on the right, because they close at 7:00 pm. I said okay so I started to clean the inside with the vacuum and then it shut off. I told him it shut off, I don't under stand. Then the man said we close at 7:00 PM. I said you said it was okay to wash my care, this is the reason I come her to use the vacuum. The another employee said I had to leave, and I said this is not right I paid my 12 dollars and I want to clean the inside of my car. Again I was told so rudely to leave because I was causing a scene. You know this was so unfair I will never go to this location again. What happened to customer service, it like buying a service, they get their money and you don't get the service. I back to going to car spa they can wash my car again.

I believe it. I had a bad experience there too. The first two visits were great but the third, "Not so much".

ID
#203297 Review #203297 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

How to care for your lawn in a drought? John Perry, a lawn expert, shares tips on effective lawn care with new water restrictions and explains how to preserve a green yard.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article