Quest Audio Visual and Al Manji Ripped Me Off

Quest Audio Visual AKA. Quest Components Inc AKA Al Manji AKA. Amin Manji ripped me off. I contracted Al Manji (aka. Amin Manji) at Quest Audio Visual to supply the audio visual for a conference in Toronto. I was informed by Amin Manji the the price would be $5800 plus applicable tax with a deposit for 50% up front. On the set up date Quest and Amin Manji failed to show up. I called the company many times but was told that Amin Manji did not work there but I could talk to a Al. It turns out that Al's last name is also Manji. After many phone calls I caught Al Manji in a lie when he responed to Amin. Apparently Al and Amin Manji are the same person. Al or Amin was just trying to avoid me. After threatening to call my lawyer, Amin Manji admitted that they did not have the necessary equipment to do my conference but he was going to rent it from his father who apparently has the same business. When Al Manji did show up the next day, 30 minutes before the conference was to begin the person who identified himself as Al Manji appeared to be intoxicated as he was sluring his words and keep looking from side to side. The equipment was old, terrible sounding and half the lights did not work. Al Manji said that it was the Facilities fault as they did not have any extention cords for him to use. Thanks to Amin Manji or Al Manji and Quest Audio Visual my conference was a disaster. They could not record the record any speakers and create conference cd's as promised. Some microphones did not work and we had to share them with as many as 5 or 6 people sharing a microphone at the same time. After the even Amin Manji demanded his money and even started to rant and rave out loud to the attendees that I was not going to pay him. After uttering many profanities on stage at me he finally packed up his equipment and left. I have read many other people who have been ripped off by Quest Audio Visual aka. Quest Rentals aka. Quest Components and Amin Manji aka. Al Manji.

This is interesting. My name is Joseph Rogers, and I have a small part time business located in Virginia that I call Quest Audio-Visual. This is not my company, for the record.

This review is completely baseless. We will be contacting the site to have this review removed immediately and to request your IP address for legal action.

Any past, present or potential client is asked to contact us directly for customer testimonials of our work.

Al Manji

View more comments (1)
ID
Vancouver, British Columbia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article