Quantum Impulse Gaming

I paid Andrew Everett for administrator status in his gaming community. I was cheated out that money. Little by little my access was removed until I was removed outright over a disagreement with Mr. Everett. After my removal, my requests for satisfaction where met with mocking and death threats. Over the last serveral years I spent a great deal of time and effort in working with Andrew Everett of QIG to make the community what it is today. Andrew Everett failed to keep his word and even removed my access to the community when I complained about it. Andrew Everett is not to be trusted. He uses the following e-mail address to solicit "donations" for his community: andy@***.com. Consider this an advisory message: DO NOT do business with Andrew Everett. DO NOT send him money. DO NOT bother playing on his gaming servers. Andrew Everett WILL NOT keep his word, he WILL NOT honor his promises, and he WILL remove your access without reason the first time he has an issue. Furthermore, if you have been victimized by Andrew Everett, or even if you paid him money for his servers, I reccommend that you contact Paypal and file an immediate dispute. As of this time, there are three disputes filed. DO NOT waste years of your life like I did. DO NOT waste your money. PARENTS - If your children ask you for money to give to Andrew Everett or his fraud group, QIG, tell them no and reference this article.

QIG needs to be closed down and all of its senior leadership need to be in jail.

:sigh

Sick just sick.

So is this iceman still in QIG, Also more info we found out about his scams. We have heard he was also selling stolen software and making money off it before.

The things this guy has done my god. The things his team has done nudes and ***.

This is far worse than any other bull *** I have seen from any gaming community where kids are allowed to play.

Give it a rest, paypal doesn't take you seriously, QIG thinks you lost your status for a good reason as do I. I read all the comments and didin't see anything that could be considered a death threat.

You need to stop being such a *** mongler and grow up because you *** and ranting about this entire matter is only going to look bad on you and attract negativity your way.

***.

By the way, having fun being laughed at? lololololol

@PissedConsumer661344

QIG is a collection of thieves. Your ignorance of the term "delt with" is not my problem. You're a stooge. You're Andy's ***. You aren't even speaking for yourself.

Andy is being sued for charges relating to running stolen games. Andy is going down and you're going with him.

View more comments (3)
ID
Grand Junction, Colorado
Loss

Qantumimpulsegaming.com

Update by user Jun 25, 2013

As of the current time, I am still being harassed by Andy's drones. He doesn't have the courage to do it himself.

Now I hear that he is being sued for running software he doesn't own or have a license for.

Let the word go out.

DO NOT do business with Andy Everett. He's a thief, a liar, and *** artist.

Update by user May 31, 2013

If you look carefully, you will see rats abandoning a sinking ship. Andrew Everett claims to to be a firefighter. For the sake of everybody in his area, I hope not. Andrew Everett has ZERO honor. He is a thief and a liar.

I am not the only victim; there are others, as somebody was so kind to point out.

I recommend that all parents everywhere prevent their children from doing business with Andrew Everett.

Update by user May 30, 2013

The comments posted by those who responded are Andrew Everett and his minions. None of them were posted with a real name.

This is proof that they are afraid to be identified.

As a result of their "anonymous" status, their posts are little more than garbage.

Update by user May 30, 2013

QIG is NOT in Grand Junction, CO; they are in Whitehall, PA.

Original review posted by user May 30, 2013
I made the mistake of providing funds to Andrew Everett as a means of insuring my status and membership on the staff of QIG. Andrew Everett didn't bother to keep his word. I was removed simply for expressing my displeasure with the treatment I received. Andrew Everett, the criminal who runs QIQ, uses the following e-mail: andy@***.com to receieve funds from his victims. He does so through paypal.com. As of this time, there are three complaints with Paypal about QIG and the way they do business. If you've made the mistake of give money to this individual, I reccommend that you immediately file a complaint with Paypal. Paypal will do the rest. PARENTS: DO NOT allow your children to give Andrew Everett any money for ANY reason. It's a waste and Mr. Everett has no issue in taking back what he gives out. I reccommend that you bar your children from any contact with QIG. There are some decent communities out there; however, this is not one of them.

It seems most people that are against "Iceman" are just *** from QIG.

Still can't believe Iceman kept *** for aslong as he did, I gotta give him credit for that much.

Your actions seem similar to a child who doesn't get his way then proceeds to throw a hissy fit.

I'm no fangirl of Andy or QIG but at the end of the day, it's just another community that was made in Garry's Mod, there is absolutely nothing professional about that in the first place, but here you are trying to bash him like he has this professional reputation to uphold, dude he doesn't give a *** about anything you have to say, the more stupidity that you rant off about only makes him laugh.

As far as your last comment goes, yes you're entirely right, it was ripped and recoded like every other PERP script which was leaked back in v1.5 and v3, but who honestly gives a ***, if NFO or any other service provider lets them host the files on their servers or in the data centers they rent from then obviously they are files which cannot be subjected to DCMA or litigation of any form.

Stop making yourself look ***.

By the way, this is Pox.

@PissedConsumer1023015

You also acted as if you hadn't done anything wrong in the first place and that you seemed to dance around the details leading up to your removal, specific amnesia perhaps?

You were removed because you talked a whole lot of *** in a position where you were supposed to be not causing drama in the community, mind you, the person you were referring to I couldn't care much for but I digress, the point is you acted like a child and as a result Andy treated you like one therefore after.

You reap what you sow, also there is no way your over the age of 20.

Andy may not be in jail but he still a liar and a thief. That will never change.

An co-owner, called Donny, posts semi-nude pictures of himself on QIG's teamspeak server. This server is filled with minors.

Do not expect honesty, fair treatment,. or decency of any kind from ANYBODY in charge at QIG.

@PissedConsumer669291

Report him then.

@PissedConsumer670647

:upset

It will all come out when Andy faces federal fraud charges for running software he stole from somebody else.

All of the QIG higher-ups will be facing similar charges.

Also ... How is Chicago these days?

Iceman can you please,grow some balls and shut the *** up.... I actually thought you were nice. I trusted you atbmost points But now I think your a *** an absence to quantumimpulsegaming and no one here at all likes you after what you did.Its hard for people to see you go :sigh but you can't go back now :cry

@Quintell

AntiVirus,

Nobody at QIG ever liked you period. The call you annoying and various other names behind your back.

I would NEVER go back to QIG. Andy is a thief and a completely hypocritical ***.

QIG is fecal matter. You should move on.

View more comments (48)
ID
Grand Junction, Colorado
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article