DONT HIRE THIS COMPANY!! THE OWNER IS A SCAM ARTIST!

The owner from Quality West totally scammed us! He came out and said our we needed a recharge on our AC because our AC wan't working properly. Turned out we paid him for the recharge about $800 - a total rip off - and we found out later we had a kink in our pipe to our condenser and there was plenty of charge in the system in the system before Quality West even came out. They ended up overcharging our system and breaking our compressor for the condenser. Then, the kink was fixed by another company, and our AC worked! BEWARE - DONT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!!!
ID
Parker, Colorado

Worst customer service ever - rude, profane, unethical

Quality West replaced a blower motor and capacitor for us in July. The price was very high but Rob agreed to do a price match. However, when I had service done on my furnace by another company, they informed me that the wrong capacitor was installed by Quality West. When I told Rob that, he was VERY rude, called me every cuss word in the book and then he hung up on me! I was stunned beyond words. To top it off, he put a stop payment on the price match check that he had agreed to and already sent to me! I would stay clear of this company at all costs. I can't believe he is still in business.
ID
#209680 Review #209680 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Denver, Colorado

About

Quality West Heating and Cooling Privacy Policy
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.qualitywestservices.com/. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. www.qualitywestservices.com are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. www.qualitywestservices.com only have access to/collect information that The User voluntarily give The Company via email or other direct contact from The Customer www.qualitywestservices.com will not sell or rent this information to anyone. The Company will use The Customer's information to respond to The Client of Quality West Heating and Cooling regarding the reason The User of Website contacted Website The Company will not share The User's information with any third party outside of Quality West Heating and Cooling's' organization, other than as necessary to fulfill The Customer's request, e.g. Unless The Client of Quality West Heating and Cooling ask The Company not to, www.qualitywestservices.com may contact The User of company services via email or phone in the future to tell The Customer about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy policy. Website take precautions to protect The Customer's information.
To read more: https://www.qualitywestservices.com/privacy-policy/
Summary

Quality West Heating and Cooling is a family owned business that was established in 2001. Quality West Heating and Cooling provides a wide range of hearing and cooling services (repair, replacement, new installation and tune ups and maintenance), and plumbing services. Many years of experience have made Quality West Heating and Cooling one of the most reliable heating and cooling companies to deal with. It doesn’t matter whether you need to install a new boiler or troubleshoot heating system – experienced and skilled specialists from Quality West Heating and Cooling are always ready to help you. Exceptional services and competitive prices make this company a good choice to make.

Quality West Heating and Cooling reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article