Miss Chaney used profanity. Unprofessional

I called to verify a payment because I was payment behind. Miss Chaney make false accusations regarding my vehicle; she called me a crook and a liar. Miss Chaney proceeded to threaten me. I did ask the woman to lower her voice and she told me that she is trained to be aggressive to clients. The thought that with the legalities that exist the better business says that they have several ( more than 80 complaints filed in the last three years regarding Quality Acceptance. Please be cautious of this company if you are not one that enjoys being verbally abused by employees of a company that lack respect, basic grammar skills and professionalism.
ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Quality Appliance Services refused to complete work

Quality Appliance Service provides HORRIBLE customer service. They were sent ot my home by my home warranty company. The Tech was extremely rude and acted as if the service call was a huge inconvenience. After dianosin the problem he advised that he "disconnected" the dishwasher so there would be no further leaking. The next day after we finished washing dishes by hand and pulled the plug to drain the sink the water drained out through the broken dishwasher discharge hose and leaked thru the downstairs ceiling causin damag to the ceiling. When the tech returned to fix the dishwasher I advised him of the problem. The tech lied and told us he had never said that and further that it was our responsibility to have figured that out. He then stated that he was feeling "attacked" and uncomfortable in my home. The tech then got hostile, used crude language right in front of my six year old son and left. After leaving the tech contacted the home warranty company and told them that I had acted very aggressivly and swore at him. A complete lie!! When I spoke with the manager of the business they admitted that he wasn't even sure it was worth his time to make the drive to our house given what the home warranty company paid him for the repair. There are plenty of appliance repair businesses in SLC. Please take the time to find another one. These guys are THE most unprofessional people I have ever had the displeasure of working with.
#562039

Hello Dear,

My name is Miss Julianna birdford, I got your contact details in this site (telebrands.pissedconsumer.com) and I'm interested in knowing you and being friendly with you. I would appreciate if you will as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that i will send my pictures to you, so we can get to know each other better.

My private e-mail: (julinabirdford@***.com) I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I can not wait to hear more from you soonest.

Sincerely,

Miss Julianna birdford,

In this case my confidential email address to receive your reply is as follows: (julinabirdford@***.com)

kisses

ID
Sandy Hills, Utah

About

Summary

Quality Appliance Service serves washing machines, dishwashers, clothes dryers and electric cooking appliances. Quality Appliance Service is located in Drysdale, Victoria, and regularly serves the following areas Bellarine, Torquay and Geelong and the surfcoast Lorne, Deans Marsh, Colac area and along the Princes highway. Quality Appliance Service is an authorized service agent for the following brands: Miele, Bosch, Siemens, Andi, Falcon, Gaggenau, La Germania, Neff, Technika, LG, Baumatic, Linea, D'amani, Highland, Lofra etc. That means Quality Appliance Service can repair appliances under manufacturers warranty, and in many cases under extended warranty.

Quality Appliance Services reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article