Qqest Software Systems - misinformation & billing for non-services

This company provides computerize time-clocks for tracking employee hours. They failed to inform me after extensive application and set-up activity that their systems are not compatible with Mac/Apple computers. After some effort I canceled the service I was setting up but I kept getting monthly invoices, which I ignored because the total on each invoice read '0.00'. Unfortunately, what I did not realize until recently was that my credit card was being charged monthly. I finally notified my credit card company and, with their help, had the charges credited back to me. However, the remaining money owed me, despite Qqest's promises, has never come and my e-mails remain ignored and unanswered. While I cannot attest to Qqest's service, (because I actually never used it), this experience leads me to believe that not getting involved with them was probably a blessing in the long run, despite the financial hassle. There are a lot of time-clock and employee tracking services for hours & payroll. I would strongly advise avoiding this one.
ID
Ahwahnee, California

About

Summary

Qqest Software Systems is a company specializing in engineering meaningful and effective solutions to help businesses manage their assets. Company creates and sells a number of software that allows to join the general network of businesses and ease the operations with company’s assets. There are over 36,000 businesses working with Qqest Software Systems. company was founded in 1992 and developed successfully. Today, Qqest Software Systems is headquartered in Sandy, UT. Qqest Software Systems offers Qqest Employer services (full service payroll, HR and employee benefits); TimeForce (time and attendance software plus time clocks); and ManagerPlus (asset maintenance management software).

Qqest Software Systems reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article