Ripped off by Pyesano's Catering, Inc.

Fred quoted me a price of $4,000-$5,000 4 months ago to cater my wedding on March 22, 2014. After several requests for a written estimate and/or a written contract, I was never given one. On March 2, I wrote him a check in good faith for $1,500.00 as a deposit for his potential services. He cashed the check on March 3. On approximately March 6, two weeks before my wedding, he quoted us a new number of $8,600.00. We reminded him that was way more than we could afford. He refused to work within our budget so we proceeded to ask him to keep $200 for his time and refund us $1,300.00 so that we could find a caterer that would provide us a written estimate/contract and that would work within our budget. Pyesano's (Fred) refused to give us our money back. His response was "I can't even wipe my *** with $200.00". He was very rude, uncooperative and unprofessional. Now he will not return our phone calls. I would like my $1,500.00 back because his company did not provide ANY services for me and never even gave us a written estimate or contract. He actually caused a lot of extra stress for me and my fiancé.
#801941

3 words: Small Claims Court

ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article