Calahan Ufx
map-marker Prescott, Arizona

This place is filthy and there is a huge turn over in staff. Very disorganized and an uneasy atmosphere.

It's a red flag when an office cant keep its staff. No one knows whats going on there. The office is visibly dirty and employees fight in front of patients.

User's recommendation: Go to an office that has a cohesive, positive team.

Jeff J Cqy

Verified Reviewer

Billed when they said we were paid up!

We started going to PV Dentistry over 9 years ago when we moved to the area. First of all I started to get annoyed because every time I went there was a differnt hygienist so no continuity at all but I put up with it. The straw that broke my back was when I got a bill for quite a bit more for something they said I had already paid in full! So I left 3 years ago and went to Prescott Valley Dental Group and I'm so glad I did. My wife stayed with PV Dentistry until today. A few months ago she had a filling done and when she left was told it would be $120 dollars which she paid on the spot. One month later she got a bill from them for $215 I called and talked to the billing person Tiffany and she said we should not have received one please disregard. Next month June the same thing, called and again please disregard. Two months later in August we got a bill for 134...whats going on at PV Dentistry? Called Tiffany again and she apologized profusely and said she has a 0 balance! Now we are in September and we received another bill for $215 so I called PV Dentistry once again and asked for Tiffany but guess what she no longer works for them. The person I talked to said she would talk to the dentist and get back to me...she never did! I let it go a week then called and she said we had to pay the bill and I asked which one the $215 or the $134? I dont have a problem with paying what I owe but wouldnt you be upset if a month after you paid $120 for work on your car you got a bill for $215 and they said sorry you owe us more? Canceled her December apointment and getting her signed up with a Dental practice that knows whats going on, Prescott Valley Dental Group!
Loss: