Mark Hallburn Is a crook

PutnamCountyNews Com - Mark Hallburn Is a crook
PutnamCountyNews Com - Mark Hallburn Is a crook
Update by user Jun 06, 2018

Still has not contacted me about the money . I’ve very dissatisfied with everything this man does and think he can get away with it . Why why why does he not pay me the million he owes .

Original review posted by user May 31, 2018
Wanted to do some advertising for my up coming business grand opening. Little benouse to me the owner is a convicted criminal with more charges pending and a arrest warrant out as I type . He could have aleast let me know this before I wasted all of my valuable time . I believe he owes me a million dollars and I would like it by next Friday.
ID
Cons
  • He likes taking photos of little girls

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article