Poor Design & who knows what else

Update by user Nov 23, 2019

As a result of poor visibility, I’ve had several close calls & 1 collision. While at the Body Shop for repairs the staff discovered several electrical issues which they fixed at no charge!

Needless to say I’m even more Leary to drive this vehicle now.

No one has contacted me from Jeep. I did discuss my issues with the dealership but was told not much they can do!

Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2019
I purchased a new 1018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited about since months ago. I’ve never owned a Jeep before. I test drove it & it seemed ok! It was a leftover so price was reasonable. However, over the last 6 months I’ve had issues with visibility on both sides. The pillars & mirrors are too wide. I’m a petite female & I can’t see past the pillar & mirror especially on the driver side. I’ve had several close calls. However,3 days ago my worst fear became reality. As I was making a left turn, I collided with a vehicle I didn’t see due to the vehicle design! These vehicles are dangerous! I would never recommend buying a Grand Cherokee!
ID
Putnam, Connecticut
Product
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Car
Pros
  • Color
  • Color & interior
Cons
  • Pillar & huge mirror makes a blind spot
  • Since all the issues just not happy with the vechile

We went to Putnam ct Jeep and ram dodge

We got totally ripped off payed for a 55 thousand mile motor which was the wrong motor they put in the replacement has 1 hundred thousand asked them to check the motor multiple times after the check engine light came on instead they just kept replacing things we really didn’t need .! Spent almost 7 grand and it ain’t even a new motor
ID
Norwich, Connecticut
Service
Putnam Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Part Replacement
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article