Stay away from Put Your Feet First, a Podiatry office in Scottsdale run by Dr. Forman.

I went to Dr. Forman of Put Your Feet First for bunion surgery in December of 2013. Bunion surgery is quite common among seniors. Three unacceptable results occurred on the operated foot. First, my big toe is COMPLETELY numb, and I feel this numbness every step I take, plus when I am sitting/lying still. He obviously hit a nerve, and this toe will never regain feeling. Second, the second toe, which was straight before the surgery, is now curved and renders the foot to be deformed. I choose not to wear sandals because of this resulting deformity. Third, unbelievably, he took so little off the bunion that it is still there. I warn you to avoid this incompetent man who, in my opinion, should not hold a scalpel.
ID
Full refund

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article