Cancel an took too much money

I've been trying to cancel this perfect packs I moved and let's see in June I was charged 39.82 for it and it was supposed to be $25 each month but I've tried to request to cancel this three times now and you owe me money because this is $25 and it's 39.82, Caroline Stain- cancel this an send my money back .or I'm calling the better business bureau Thank you
#2064062

The subscription was canceled on July 23rd after your request on July 1. Prior to that, you were provided information on how to cancel the subscription inside the self-service portal and didn't do so. In addition, you e-mailed on September 12th and we responded September 13th confirming the subscription was canceled and that the USPS would deliver the package to your new address if you set up mail forwarding.

Cancel ed

Verified Reviewer

Cancel subscription

Update by user May 14, 2020

I received an email from Purrfect Packs explaining that the company was recently purchased. They have had other complaints of this nature because the previous owner had not cancelled subscriptions.

Do they have cancelled mine and issued a full refund.

Which is particularly lovely because they paid to buy the company and didn’t actually receive my $ directly. Great service!

Original review posted by user May 11, 2020
I spoke with someone after receiving my last package. I was told they had canceled the subscription. Then today I received another package. I would like to return it, have the subscription canceled and my account credited for this month’s charge
#1861909

Hi Carole - I've located your account and sent you an e-mail directly to help resolve this.

ID
#1920373 Review #1920373 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Don't do it.

The packs are not worth the $$. Kitnip is your best value. I cancelled my account, but they continue to bill me. There is no phone number so you can only reach them by email, which they don't answer.
#1851940

Greetings, I'm terribly sorry about the experience you had with Purrfect Packs. We bought the company from its previous owner about 4 weeks ago and immediately found issues like what you referenced and have made swift changes to prevent this from occurring.

Please e-mail us if you have not had this resolved already. customercare@purrfectpacks.com

#1851938

View more comments (1)
ID
Cons
  • Too expensive
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Verified Reviewer

Stay away!

I ordered a "free" box and I paid shipping for it, which was fine. Four days later they charged me again for $41 and I'd never received a box. It's now three months later and they're arguing with me saying my payment was declined even though they already took my money. They refuse to send me my box which I've already paid for!
#1851941

ID
Cons
  • Theives
  • Liar
  • Sneaky
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Not worth the money

I did not do my research before hand. We had a different subscription box, but my boys wouldn't play with it. So we tried this. I wish I had seen the reviews before buying this. I asked for no treats and two boxes has had treats and toys that are not more than $10 total. Sadly, because I had a coupon for a free box and paid for shipping, I had to purchase a second month before I could cancel my subscription.
#1851942

San Francisco, California

Thieves

Ive been charged four times and have received two boxes. Not only are they stealong from me, but the products are cheap and not worth the money
#1851944

Scam!!!

Update by user Apr 30, 2019

Update: So after much back and forth I finally was corresponding with a CSA who was trying there hardest to make things right they sent out a free pack even though it only contained about $10 worth of products and promised a refund. But again I have hit a brick wall the comp company seems to have gone through yet another staff change, I never received my refund and theu are acting like they have no clue what I'm talking about.

I'm done, my patience has worn thin.

Just avoid this company at all costs they are top notch bottomfeeders, they only care about taking your money dont let them fool you with the whole charitable good will animal loving nonsense they use as bait, they fully intend to scam you relentlessly without remorse. Buyer Beware!

Original review posted by user Mar 16, 2019
Buyer Beware!! The only "free" service this company is providing, is headaches. I contacted customer service to cancel after ordering my free box, and was told i could after the three months was up, so i would be charged two boxes + shipping,still a rip off at $89 but busness is buisness i get it i agreed. This was in November it is now March and im still being charged monthly, i only ever recieved the first three boxes. And they will no longer respond to my emails. My bank account has been locked because of these fraudualent charges and complaints filed yet they somehow keep charging me!!! Also the boxes i did recieve have contained maybe $10 worth of cheap toys and treats each!!! I will be filing another complaint with my bank and soon with the BBB!!
#1851945

Scam artists

Purrfect Packs - Scam artists
I signed up for two different subscriptions, i was charge $83 total now. I have sent several emails and several messages on fb. I have recived one box, im here to tell you this one box wasnt wortht the $83 that has come out of my account. Only after i reported them to the bbb they decided i would get a refund for the boxes i havent received. Well a week later and still no money back in my account.
#1851946

Poor service

I ordered the 3 month subscription as a gift for my brother. I had it set up to be delivered to him in another state. He never received the 1st package. I never received response the first time I attempted to contact the company. I have now been bill for my 2nd box that was supposed to be sent to my brother by it arrived at my location after I had emailed again regarding my 1st box. It is frustrating that there is no phone number to call and I have to wait days or even weeks to get a response from this company. I would not recommend these packs to anyone. Use kit nip instead. Much better packs and much better service!
#1851947

Westerville, Ohio
Problem with delivery

"free" box

I signed up for a subscription box from Purrfect Pack using a promo code that I found for a free box. I was unaware that it was only meant for a multi-month subscription but the promo code worked and i received a discounted first box. I was charged $6.95 then a few days later i was charged $37 but only received one box. I asked to cancel my subscription on October 2nd, 2018... as of today (October 23) I still have only received one box but have been charged a total of THREE TIMES! They are claiming that the promo code wasn't applicable to a monthly subscription yet the promo code I used worked online and i did not get any error messages. This is not ethical to be charged three times for a product i've only received once and to top it off, they wont let me cancel and are threatening to charge me a FOURTH time.
#1851948

Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Problems with payment
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article