State: Texas Clear all filters (13 of 236 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Purity Products review in Garland, Texas: Cancellation

3.8
Customer service the person help me and she was nice

Purity Products review in Keller, Texas: DO NOT ORDER -NOT A HEALTHY ORDER

ORDERED A TRIAL OFF TV. WITHIN 30 DAYS YOU NEED TO THEM TO STOP THE NEXT AUTOMATIC SHIPMENT IF YOU ARE SATIFIED WITH PRODUCT. SURPRISE! WITHIN 2WEEKS $166.00 IS DEDUTED FROM YOUR CARD FOR SECOND SHIPMENT. THEY DEDUCTED 166.00 FROM CARD I USED TO PAY FOR FIRST SAMPLE SHIPMENT....I CALLED IN AND THEY GAVE ME A NUMBER TO WRITE ON THE BOX AND RETURN AND ONCE RECEIVED THEY WOULD HAVE TO INVESTIGATE IF I WOULD GET MY MONEY BACK. REFUND WAS NOT GUARANTEED!!. "DO NOT OPEN JUST WRITE THIS RETURN NUMBER ON THE BOX AND SEND BACK" DID NOT WORK! AFTER RECEIVING THE SAME PACKAGE AGAIN, I TOOK IT TO UPS TO SEND IT AGAIN. I WAS TOLD I NEEDED AN ADDRESS LABEL AND WOULD HAVE TO PAY 20.00 FOR SHIPPING. I HAD TO OPEN THE BOX TO SEARCH FOR RETURN LABEL, THEY DO NOT SEND YOU A RETURN LABEL!!!! CALLED PURITY FOR THE FINAL TIME AND WAS TOLD I WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY RETURN SHIPPING!! STRESSFUL DECISON I MADE TO ORDER FORM THIS COMPANY!

We are sorry you had this experience. We value your feedback.

We want to escalate this, review the order, and make sure this is fully resolved.

Unfortunately, we don't have enough information from your post to find the order in question. Please e-mails us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com and we will work to get this corrected

Reason of review
Problems with payment

Charge Review

They r wrong get u to pay 4.95 then pulled 187.dollars without my conse.t to do so .
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Purity Products are gangsters now

Hi Cindy, Here is a recap of the call you had with us on 6/20/11: We issued a full credit to you on 6/21/12 and also sent you a prepaid return UPS label for the products you purchased on 3/10/12. You had also enrolled in our Super Saver program, which we also cancelled on your request. You do not have to pay for the shipping to return the package. Also, we do not have a product called SkinnyD. If you feel anything was left outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

I can not begin to say how dassatisfied I am with this company. To briefly share my experience, I heard about a product on the radio called "Blueberry Detox" and thought it would be a good idea to give it a try. My dad being a diabetic I thought that this would be good for him. I also tried to order a formula called "SkinnyD" but then changed my mind. A week later I started receiving phone calls from Purity Product reps who ask if I was still interested in the SkinnyD formula. After expressing my disinterest in the product, I thought that was the final call but I was called at least two more times. On the last call, I expressed my annoyance with the calls and let the rep know I would no longer be doing any business with Purity Products.

Still on June 15th, It seems Purity Products was audacious enough to charge my card for a product that was supposed cancelled, without letting me know they were. No emails with shipping instructions, no calls or anything. In fact, when I called to find out why I was charged for products I do not have. I was told by a rep named Lionell, that not only was I being charged for a shipment they had already shipped prior to charging me, but that Purity Products had repeatedly tried to run my debit card for funds.

Lionell then tried to instruct me on how to return the product, while talking over me. He said " I don't need you to go into detail, just tell the UPS driver your are refusing the package." Well at this point, I was frustrated and asked for a supervisor and Mr. Lionell added insult to injury by claiming that this was my fault and that the SuperSaver discount was given with auto-ship. He also still avoided getting me a supervisor and then he offered me half the money (that was pretty much taken from me) as if he was doing me a huge favor.

As a result, I ended up getting really upset after which he put his Supervisor Ashley on the phone who basically says the same thing and adds that I needed to be careful because I could make the situation much worse. So on top of being mislead, robbed, and insulted.... I get threatened. This experience speaks volumes to how much care this company puts into getting money out of a customer. However the end result is that you not only lost a potential customer but you also prompted me to warn others of my experience,report you to buyer beware sites and contact the BBB.

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Houston, Texas: Shipped product before they agreed to and now run around to return it

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize for your frustration. Please know that if a package was shipped prior to your designated ship date we will send you a prepaid UPS label to return it to us and will process a full refund immediately. Additionally, we have a 60 day return policy that allows you to return anything, for any reason, and get a replacement OR refund. If this issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of to your full satisfaction.
Product
Purity Products Supplement

I ordered the free supplement and did not receive it. Called to cancel but they said they would ship another. My concern was auto ship but they agreed to send the product in October. The product auto shipped early and arrived in September and sat in the heat while I was on vacation.

I have been trying to return it for more than a month. Repeated phone calls tell me to return through usps, ups with a return authorization. No one would take the package. I called again and asked for a return label and am still waiting over 24 hours later for an e-mail. More delay and run around!

I feel that they are unethical and are delaying the return to maximize the use of my money!

Products are much more expensive than those equivalent in stores! Do not trust them!

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products review in Dallas, Texas: Purity withdrew money from checking account

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize that you received a shipment of product after you cancelled your order. When called to cancel an order, one of the first things we do is check the account to see if the order had already been processed. If the order was already shipped, we could track it for you and let you know the scheduled delivery date so you could be prepared to refuse the shipment. If this issue hasn't been resolved completely, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure that any issue you may have is resolved immediately and to your full satisfaction.
Review

Purity Products are a scam. They withdrew a large some of money from our checking account.

These products were canceled over a month ago and Purity was not authorized to withdraw funds. Do not have anything to do with this company. Dealing with Purity has caused many headaches. How they got the checking info is still a mystery.

They may be accessing information illegally. As far as we are concerned, Purity needs to be checked by the FBI or Consumer Affairs.

Hopefully, people will read these reviews and take them to heart. I am sorry that we did not check out reviews before ordering the products which were immediately sent back to them.

Purity Products

We are very sorry you had this experience. There must have been a misunderstanding or mistake. We want to get to the bottom of it. We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If we made a mistake on your account, we assure you we will do whatever is necessary to correct it immediately. If this issue is still pending, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

Do not order from this place unless you can afford alot of money withdrawn out of your account without you knowing, I had told them a month ago to stop any futher transactions after my free bottle/plus s&h, and they withdrew anyway, when I didn't want anymore. The girl was rude to me when I called and told them to cancel.

What a mistake!

I cannot afford this type of thing to happen, I live paycheck to paycheck and this is gonna make me overdraw my account. I am an senior citizen and this is bad business.

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products sends things I didn't order.

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize for your frustration. If you were told by a customer care specialist that a refund would be issued to your credit card, then there is no reason why it shouldn’t have been done. Please note that it may take 3-5 days before your banking institution credits your account. If you still have not seen this refund back on your account and you have been waiting more than 5 business days, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Review

Purity Products offered to send free Vitamin D sample to try it out in a radio ad. I took the bait.

They also send Omega oils. I decided to allow them to send the second shipment, for which I would be charged. When I received the second shipment, it was a 3 month supply, plus a 3-month of the omega oils. When I called to tell them I didn't want the omega oils, they offered to refund $32 of the purchase price to my bank account.

I agreed to that, but they never sent the refund to my bank account.

When they get you on the phone and you try to cancel, they argue and argue and argue. I'll never call these people again.

Purity Products review in Mckinney, Texas: Stop Complaining and Pay Attention

Thank you very much for your positive comments. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experiences with us.
Product
Purity Products Supplement

Can all of you complainers just pay attention. I have received several free supplements from Purity Products over many years paying only for the shipping fee.

All you have to do is say No Thank You to the auto ship. Quit complaining when you control what happens to you! I have even recieved the same product for free more than once. I feel like I am the one ripping off Purity Products but they allow it and all I pay is the shipping fee.

I recently signed up for the Vitamin D supplement to be shipped every 4 months.

I think Purity Products is awesome. Take responsibility for your actions before you pick up the phone and order something.

Contact Purity Products Customer Service

Compare Purity Products vs Melaleuca

Latest Question

Purity Products Questions

Purity Products steal your money

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize for your frustration. If this matter is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of to your full satisfaction.
Review

I hate this company. What a bunch of bull.

They are rude and they were wondering why I am so pissed off. Can you imagine? What a rip off.They charged my credit card $164.70 because I didn't cancel within 15 days of the trial offer. It is day 18 and I still never received the trial offer.

What a scam.... Now, I have to wait for my money to be returned to me.

I have to wait for this oreder I never wanted or agreed to, then send back and then hope I get my money. Errrr