Product: Purity Products Supplement Free Trial Rating: 1 Star Clear all filters (3 of 7 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Purity Products - You cannot cancel a trial product, Purity is a rip-off company

Tried an omega product, wasn't what I wanted and did not work, called to cancel and there is not place to call and no customer service rep to talk with. Called and left message to call, no call back. Called again and left message for call back. The 15 day cancel trial programs are a rip-off. They will charge you even after you call and try to cancel. Disputing with credit card company and will not pay these crooks. Will also make report to better business bureau and consumer affairs. The omega 3 with cq 10 was ok, but way under what you can get at costco. The berry melts were a waste of time. They do not even list a number to call when you decide you want to cancel.
#1420036

Dear Sir/Madam, we are sorry to hear you have had an unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products. All our free bottle trials come with the offer summary as well as the customer care number and hours.

Our customer care number is also printed on each bottle. We would appreciate the opportunity to comply with your request, but based on your post we are not able to locate your account. Please call us directly @ 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com with you order information.

We look forward to assisting you. Regards, Purity Products.

Purity Products Supplement Free Trial
Cons
  • Call center is purely a waste of time
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • TOTAL SCAM

Purity Products - Never received my free sample and was charged today for 1 month suppy

I ordered the free sample and paid for it but never received it, and was shocked when I was charged $125 for a supply that I never ordered. I was told on my original call to the company that nothing would be charged until I tried free sample, this is so disheartening and I call the 24 hour customer computerized service only to be told to call back during business hours. I want a full refund, as this whole experience was not only false advertising, but very disheartening especially since it was advertised on a rebuttable talk radio show. Automated said I could change my order, but when I tried to cancel any and all future orders it didn't respond to my "yes cancel all future orders." I never got the chance to try the product, as I never received the free trial one, as stated several times. I want and expect a full refund, or I will contact the Better Business Bureau and if need be my attorney! Never again!

Dear greent002,

We are so sorry to hear you had this experience. We would love the opportunity to take care of this issue for you.

Unfortunately, we do not have enough information from your post to locate your account. Please call 844 713 7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com. Please include your name, address and zip code along with any phone number associated with your order.

We look forward to assisting you in resolving this issue. Thanks, Purity Products.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Purity Products - Lied then Charged My Account Again!!!!

On December 29, 2016, I talked with a Customer Service Rep because they had charged my account for a "free" product that I would pay shipping only. Well... you guessed it, they were trying to charge me for 3 months of product that I didn't request. The Rep told me they would credit my account $59 now and $59 when they received the product back that they had already mailed. (I did get the $59 back in January). He also assured me that my account would not be charged again and I could look at the catalog that came with the first shipment to see if there was something else I might want to purchase. Again the CS Rep assured me my account would not be charged again. You guessed it... April 17, 2017 there's another charge on my account. When I call Purity Products Customer Service the Rep, Tyler, talks over my concern, won't listen to me, and won't give me the name of a "supervisor" who Tyler says will listen to the previous call. Then when I try to ask him a question, he hangs up.

Today is Monday 29, 2017, over the last couple of days I have been trying to cancel any future shipments from Purity products. I have only received my FREE order w/ only paying for shipping $4.95.

I decided NOT TO ORDER any more ANYTHING and was able to get through BUT as soon as I said I was not ordering, I was switched to another section. Anyway, I sent a fax today stating "cancel order", called my credit card to advise them of my actions and not to allow future transactions. I feel I need a paper trail to protect myself.

I will try tomorrow to call customer service and report my actions but I really believe I should not have to. I will not deal with Purity Products ever again.

@becky light

Dear Ms. Light, we are sorry that you had difficulty reaching Customer Care to process your cancellation request.

Our customer care number and hours are as listed, Monday-Friday 9AM to 8PM EST and Saturday 9AM to 5PM EST. We are closed Sundays and major holidays. We have left a detailed message confirming your request.

If you have any questions or if we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at 844 713 7181. Regards, Purity Products.

Purity Products:

same thing happened to my mom who is 76yrs old called for the sample we knew about the 4.95 for shipping and handling but two weeks later she was charged 169.98for something she never ordered. after learning that they (Purity Products) had taken my mom's money two days later UPS tried to deliver a box from them and I refused it.

called the 1 888-769-7873 customer service number to cancel something she didn't order in the first place. Let see what happens hopefully no more surprise withdrawals from mom's account.

@***ed off Patty 1

Dear Pissed Off Patty 1, we are very sorry to hear you and your mother had an unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products. We make every effort to explain and confirm our free bottle trials and include a summary with the free bottle shipment.

Every cancellation transaction comes with a cancellation confirmation number. It is given verbally by the customer care rep and emailed to customer if the account has an email address listed. If you have any questions or concerns about the cancellation, please feel free to call us at 844 713 7181.

We look forward to the opportunity to confirm your cancellation as well as the status of your return. Regards, Purity Products.

ppresponse

Dear ed.arnold, We are very sorry to hear you have had an unsatisfactory experience with Purity Products. Our Quality Assurance Review of this transaction shows the offer was not in keeping with our standards and guidelines.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused and have left a detailed message at the phone number listed on your account. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 844 713 7181 or email ppresponse@purityproducts.com Regards, Purity Products.

View more comments (4)
Purity Products Supplement Free Trial
Cons
  • Said they wouldnt charge again - then did
  • Customer service doesnt listen and hangs up
  • No integrity wrongly took my money
Problems with payment