Purity Products - Ordered one bottle of flexuron got charged for seventeen .

On April 23 I ordered abottle of flexuron for joint relief frm purity products next thing know they had me for 17 bottles I did not order at 32.10 per bottle. My bank alerted me on April 24 of fraud and I wemt to bank to close my debit card and file fraud charges.

On April 25 the company got the money but bank returned money to my acct.

I received emails thanking me for my order and this evening Tues April 30 I received seventeen bottles of this product I did not want. A!nd I want to return them.

ppresponse
#1701980

We are very sorry to hear this and we want to make sure this is fully resolved. We are here to help. If this needs further attention, please either call us at 844-713-7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com.

Purity Products Supplement
Review #1525236 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1525236.

Purity Products - Snake Oil Sales Presentation

I think most would Agree, if ANY of these overhyped supplements worked as well the claims 1. You could not afford them 2. They would not have to advertise them!

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1074894 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1074894.

Purity Products - RIPPOFF

I made the serious mistake of order a sample over the telephone after heard their advertising. Choked I was today to find out.

Original sample never arrived. But my checking account was charged $190.00 for products . I didn't ordered or agreed to paid for it. Spoke with a couple of their customer services.

No, LUCK even thou . Disagreed and refused they're product. I will have to wait until is mail and i received it and they get back before my $190.00 are credit to my account.I AM FURIOUS.... i didn't agreed to pay for it.

I WANT MY MONEY back. but I need to wait until they mail it I RETURNED IT and I have ti trust that the same people that went in my account without authorization will send my money back.

Really. People.....What do you think

Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #642368 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purity Products - Great company/Great products

5.0

I've been a customer for five years, and if it were not for their infomercial regarding Hyaluronic Acid, I would never have been aware of HA as a beneficial supplement for my joints. They were the first to bring HA to the forefront. I have never had a problem with their customer service. They are extremely polite and excellent in accommodating your requests.

As far as I am concerned they are a reputable company with excellent products. joan_of_arc1412@yahoo.com

Why this review reads to enter "at least 100 words" I don't understand because I said it all in less. So I added the later to initiate the "submit"

Orlando, Florida
Good customer service
Review #640913 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer640913.

Purity Products scam company the debited my account with out my promission at all

Hi Eric, We issued you a full refund. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Modesto, California
Loss
Review #295524 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purity products say they give you a 30 day trial on there products the suppliment OptiKrill500,CO-Q Daily for $37.00 they charged my account $216.00 about 2 weeks latter I called them and asked them to return my money they refused I told them the money the debited out of my account was for my cancer meds they still refused then they tell me that they shipped out products to me I did'nt order and did not recive at all watch out for this company the are scam artist I have to take legal acttion on this company they lied to me and told my money don't let them still from you company's like this should be put out of busness for good. *Eric Lacy pissed of custermer.

Purity Products - CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT

Thank you very much for your positive comments. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us.
Washington, District Of Columbia
Purity Products Supplement
Review #245917 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I have bought supplements from Purity Products for three years and find their customer service to be excellent. I had a question about the concentration of an ingredient in one of the supplements and they took the extra step to contact the lab and e-mail me the information.

I am very knowledgeable about health and medicine having been in the medical field for 30 years so I check out each supplement carefully.

The prices are comparable to local companies and sometimes better with the SuperSaver program. I realize it make more interesting reading to rant or be pissed off but I had to give my honest opinion.

Purity Products - Shipped product before they agreed to and now run around to return it

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize for your frustration. Please know that if a package was shipped prior to your designated ship date we will send you a prepaid UPS label to return it to us and will process a full refund immediately. Additionally, we have a 60 day return policy that allows you to return anything, for any reason, and get a replacement OR refund. If this issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of to your full satisfaction.
Houston, Texas
Purity Products Supplement
Review #234374 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer234374.

I ordered the free supplement and did not receive it. Called to cancel but they said they would ship another. My concern was auto ship but they agreed to send the product in October. The product auto shipped early and arrived in September and sat in the heat while I was on vacation.

I have been trying to return it for more than a month. Repeated phone calls tell me to return through usps, ups with a return authorization. No one would take the package. I called again and asked for a return label and am still waiting over 24 hours later for an e-mail. More delay and run around!

I feel that they are unethical and are delaying the return to maximize the use of my money!

Products are much more expensive than those equivalent in stores! Do not trust them!

Purity Products

Thank you very much for your positive comments. We are thrilled to hear the issue was resolved to your full satisfaction.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Purity Products Supplement
Review #223900 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer223900.

Purity Products is not a rip off!!!!!!! I ordered two free bottles and they explained to me that I could cancel within two weeks or I would be receiving additional orders which could be canceled at any time as well.

Well, I screwed up and didn't call them withing two weeks and they took $175.00 out of my checking account. I called them and explained that I wanted to cancel because the supplement wasn't having the effect I had hoped for and that I would refuse the order that was on it's way. They were extremely courteous. They even advised on the best way to deal with UPS as to returning my shipment.

After a very reasonable amount of time they refunded the money back into my account. This company is very up front and well run. If you've ever dealt with a real rip off, which I have, you would know that Purity Products is an honest company.

If I would ever feel the need to take supplements on a long term basis, I would order from Purity.

How to deal with this or any other company more effectively. I minored in City Government with studies on consumer affairs (which is not as clear cut and effective as one would wish but it gives one information as how to go about consumer dissatisfaction).

First the company states up front (not on ads but when one calls - so a little "deceptive") but going forward...

You have a right to have all "contracts" in writing - this is a law and something I've used to get cable here in NYC to send by email (legal document) when I was given a lower price then as the monthly bills rolled in the charges started creeping back up.

When I called the company I was told this was not "my contract" so I made a copy, filled out the form on our State's Attorney General site and sent the information (including that email stating my new lower rates) off. A few weeks later I got an email from the company which stated they had made a "mistake" and my rates were returned and credit given for the overcharges.

Ditto a bank when talking over the phone. In this case nothing was in writing but I knew the conversations were recorded. (I had called several times with re to payment - I pay early - so as to avoid fees - and this was when the cut off dates for billing were changing so as to confuse the customer...

Later just by accident I was going over all my cards and see this gigantic fee plus new higher rate! When I called the bank - I was told the cut off was at MIDNIGHT that day (ie I had to wait until midnight to pay for that new month).... when I said the person I spoke to left this out - even with a manager they would not budge. So I called various agencies and was told by the state banking agency that if necessary they could legally obtain one years worth of phone conversations.

When I spoke to management she went offline for a bit - then came back and said all would be restored... no fee, no increased rate.

Then when the same cable company tried to do the same (I negotiate rates just as one can with credit cards - needs a manager and another cable in building ie I will just go to them) I said please don't force me to go to the AG again.... they stopped and even took off ten dollars a month for one year.

People - companies today try to nickle and dime the consumer and can only get away with it if you allow it. (banks are the WORSE since they were allowed to trade and invest in stocks, bonds so on rather then just loan money).

Purity products states their policy when you call yet, for me that was "short notice" and a little withholding on their part. I don't like companies that do that even though I know their products are great - I can find great companies here in NY without that policy.

I called re a product and when told it would be on automatic buy I knew better as 1 - it often takes weeks or months for nutritional supplements to produce the desired results (back ground in holistic therapies and biochemistry)... The body is healing and that takes more then two weeks.

When the staff said that was not allowed I asked and then spoke to a manager - who allowed me to get the free product (actually he sent a double order) without the automatic order kicking in.

If you have canceled in two weeks, put it in writing and send it certified mail - this is a big plus if you have to take action or prove your position.

Make a note of time and date of phone calls or even get a phone recorder and state up front (legal requirement) that the call is being recorded.

Ask for an email statement - again by law all contracts can be asked for in writing... the initial trial of two weeks mho is just not enough time for snail mail - maybe by design. 30 days would be a better policy on their part and more time to see if the product is what one wants.

Go to your various City, State and Federal government agencies and find the wealth of information on consumer affairs and what rights by law you have and what to do formally if you need to. Pay by credit card not debit so the company can assist if necessary.

But you need to "hear the fine print" and do your part as well.

If any call gets confusing ask to speak to a manager and if they say they can not - do not work with the company

Purity products lied about free offer refused to cancel shpments

We are very sorry you had this experience. We want to get to the bottom of it. We want to make sure this issue is fully resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If we made a mistake on your account, we assure you we will do whatever is necessary to correct it immediately. If this issue is still pending, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He is willing and able to resolve this to your full satisfaction.
Modesto, California
Purity Products Supplement
Review #213142 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purity Products advertised on a Sunday radio show a free bottle of a supplement with paid shipping which was very little, and the radio host made a point of saying how legitimate the company and offer were, not like other tippets out there. After ordering the product and questioning the order taker about how much my credit card would be charged he assure me it would be just the amount advertised so I gave him the card info. Then he proceeded to explain how I would be charged

huge amounts for monthly supplements equalling what I would need but could cancel by June 23 and not continue.

After I hung up I called back 15 minutes later to cancel and was told it was impossible to cancel since the computer didn't have my order yet . I was told to callback Monday , so I did.

On Monday I was told it was too late but to call by June 23rd and no future charges or shipments would ensue.I asked to cancel right then and there and was told okay after much prodding and salestalk about my needs.

On Friday June 16 I received another shipment and a charge of $70. Their office was closed for the weekend.

After reading online about their practices I fear what the future holds for me concerning this company. The rep lied straight up promising me as I was assured my card would not be charged

I can't even stand to listen to the radio station anymore because it makes me sick and I have to think about that company. surely there's other people who feel the same way, and that radio station has lost listeners. the whole station just discusts me now.

Thanks for letting us know what a scam this company is. The radio stations that air this garbage are just as bad.

expurityemployee

I worked for almost a year for Purity Products. I did their weekend free bottle offer sales (scam) and their Customer Service. I can ensure everyone that Purity is an extremely dishonest company. Their weekend FBO (free bottle offer) is targeted to take advantage of elderly people and idiots. The reason they ask for your credit card information is NOT FOR SHIPPING, but so they have it on file so they can charge you repeatedly. IF YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY TO YOU ON THE PHONE EXTREMELY CLOSESLY THEN YOU ARE GIVING THEM AUTHORIZATION TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD MONTHLY. For instance: You have 15 days to try out your free bottle, AND THEN IF SATISFIED, you will receive 3 BOTTLES AT THIRTY-THREE DOLLARS AND THIRTY-THREE CENTS per bottle, EVERY THREE MONTHS WITH FREEEEE SHIPPING. And the FREE bottle is yours to keep no matter what! OK?

Saying ok is your authorization for monthly charges to your card. YOU ARE HIT! This is said so fast to the customer that it confuses them, and someone who is 90 years old is going to be taken advantage of.

Now on to customer service, when you call in to cancel, the representative will put you on a fake hold, for 15-30 seconds. This is so you can think about the preferred pricing offer the representative tried to get you to accept. They say it all nice like your order will be delayed 3 or 6 months, but this is so YOU FORGET and get another charge. The rep will say "let me put you on a quick hold while i get a cancellation number, HAHAHA they already have the cancellation number, its your customer number followed by their operator number. The put you on hold and sit there praying that you will accept their next offer, EMPLOYEE PRICING.

You see the operators are paid an hourly wage, and commission is based off how many customer they retain each day. Every time a customer is "saved" an operator can earn 2 dollars. This may have changed since I havent worked for Purity for awhile.

Its a very dishonest, lying company, and i felt ashamed to work their and take

advantage of idiots and elderly people all day, BUT IT PAID THE BILLS.

And you idiots paid my bills, many others, and JAHN LEVINS a millionaire along with his crony friends.

So next time you hear a radio about Dr. Kervorkians Vitamin D, I would skip it. Unless you want your bank account or credit card DRAINED.

PISSED OFF EX-PURITY EMPLOYEE

View more comments (2)

Purity Products - Money Back guarantee (not so much)

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. There must have been some sort of mistake or miscommunication. All Customer Care calls are recorded for quality assurance, so we are able to go back and listen to any call if we need to. If this issue is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Knoxville, Tennessee
Loss
Review #199984 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I purchased Purity Products Co-Q-Max Daily supplement. After my initial shipment was received, I took the supplement for a couple of months before I concluded the product did not do for me what I expected.

I called to cancel any future automatic shipments. Meanwhile, I received a shipment. I called to get a return authorization and immediately shipped the 3 bottles back (at my expense) to Purity Products.

When I received the credit to my card they only credited 2 bottles instead of the 3 I returned and was billed for. I called and was told the package weighed 1 pound instead of 1.5 lbs and therefore they could only credit 2 bottles. I guess they can not count to 3 because 1 bottle weighs 2.3oz so 3 bottles only weigh 6.9 ounces.

I just want other people to know how they define customer service. They have received the last dollar they will ever get from me.

To Whom It May Concern,

Please delete my name an mastercard from your files. I ordered your produce.Just as I'm clicking the button, I got a message

stating that my card would be charge 39.99. I think you should've put that amount out there for the customers to see instead of after the customer has put their information in, they find that a few days later their card will be hit for nearly 40.00.Again take my name, card number.Make sure all ties are cut and that my card isn't misused.

i am glad you responded to the some of the people who complained i was going to order but changed my mind.

#262092

First, I would like to thank you for trying our Co-Q-Max Daily. I also want to apologize for your frustration. I was very surprised when I read your remarks, and so I immediately spoke with our Credit Manager and Shipping Manager to find out exactly what our return and refund policy is in a circumstance where a customer calls to advise that they sent back 3 bottles and were only refunded for 2 The first thing I’m told is how rare an occurrence this would be (thankfully). The next thing I’m told is our Customer Service Call Center Reps would automatically be authorized to process a credit for the 3rd bottle (and are trained to do so). What they are not trained to do is go and find out how much each bottle weighs, pull paperwork on the return in our warehouse, check the actual on-line UPS records to determine how much the customer returned package weighed at time of shipping and compare that to actual shipping weights of the products. All Customer Care calls are recorded for Quality Assurance and so we are able to go back and listen to any call for training purposes. Our Customer Service Manager is Joel Joseph, he can be reached at toll free 888-769-7873. If there is ANY issue still unresolved, please call Joel and he will make certain it is taken care of for you immediately. Thank you.

Yours In Good Health,