Product: Purity Products Supplement Clear all filters (14 of 14 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Purity Products - Ordered one bottle of flexuron got charged for seventeen .

On April 23 I ordered abottle of flexuron for joint relief frm purity products next thing know they had me for 17 bottles I did not order at 32.10 per bottle. My bank alerted me on April 24 of fraud and I wemt to bank to close my debit card and file fraud charges. On April 25 the company got the money but bank returned money to my acct. I received emails thanking me for my order and this evening Tues April 30 I received seventeen bottles of this product I did not want. A!nd I want to return them.
Brystal
#1701980

We are very sorry to hear this and we want to make sure this is fully resolved. We are here to help. If this needs further attention, please either call us at 844-713-7181 or email us at ppresponse@purityproducts.com.

Purity Products - Snake Oil Sales Presentation

I think most would Agree, if ANY of these overhyped supplements worked as well the claims 1. You could not afford them 2. They would not have to advertise them!
Not as described/ advertised

Purity Products in Rancho Santa Margarita, California - RIPPOFF

I made the serious mistake of order a sample over the telephone after heard their advertising. Choked I was today to find out. Original sample never arrived. But my checking account was charged $190.00 for products . I didn't ordered or agreed to paid for it. Spoke with a couple of their customer services. No, LUCK even thou . Disagreed and refused they're product. I will have to wait until is mail and i received it and they get back before my $190.00 are credit to my account.I AM FURIOUS.... i didn't agreed to pay for it. I WANT MY MONEY back. but I need to wait until they mail it I RETURNED IT and I have ti trust that the same people that went in my account without authorization will send my money back. Really. People.....What do you think
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Full refund

Purity Products in Orlando, Florida - Great company/Great products

5.0
I've been a customer for five years, and if it were not for their infomercial regarding Hyaluronic Acid, I would never have been aware of HA as a beneficial supplement for my joints. They were the first to bring HA to the forefront. I have never had a problem with their customer service. They are extremely polite and excellent in accommodating your requests. As far as I am concerned they are a reputable company with excellent products. joan_of_arc1412@yahoo.com Why this review reads to enter "at least 100 words" I don't understand because I said it all in less. So I added the later to initiate the "submit"
Good customer service
Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products scam company the debited my account with out my promission at all

Hi Eric, We issued you a full refund. If for any reason you feel the issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

Purity products say they give you a 30 day trial on there products the suppliment OptiKrill500,CO-Q Daily for $37.00 they charged my account $216.00 about 2 weeks latter I called them and asked them to return my money they refused I told them the money the debited out of my account was for my cancer meds they still refused then they tell me that they shipped out products to me I did'nt order and did not recive at all watch out for this company the are scam artist I have to take legal acttion on this company they lied to me and told my money don't let them still from you company's like this should be put out of busness for good. *Eric Lacy pissed of custermer.

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products in Washington, District Of Columbia - CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT

Thank you very much for your positive comments. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us.
Purity Products Supplement

I have bought supplements from Purity Products for three years and find their customer service to be excellent. I had a question about the concentration of an ingredient in one of the supplements and they took the extra step to contact the lab and e-mail me the information.

I am very knowledgeable about health and medicine having been in the medical field for 30 years so I check out each supplement carefully.

The prices are comparable to local companies and sometimes better with the SuperSaver program. I realize it make more interesting reading to rant or be pissed off but I had to give my honest opinion.

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products in Houston, Texas - Shipped product before they agreed to and now run around to return it

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. We apologize for your frustration. Please know that if a package was shipped prior to your designated ship date we will send you a prepaid UPS label to return it to us and will process a full refund immediately. Additionally, we have a 60 day return policy that allows you to return anything, for any reason, and get a replacement OR refund. If this issue is still unresolved, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure this matter is taken care of to your full satisfaction.
Purity Products Supplement

I ordered the free supplement and did not receive it. Called to cancel but they said they would ship another. My concern was auto ship but they agreed to send the product in October. The product auto shipped early and arrived in September and sat in the heat while I was on vacation.

I have been trying to return it for more than a month. Repeated phone calls tell me to return through usps, ups with a return authorization. No one would take the package. I called again and asked for a return label and am still waiting over 24 hours later for an e-mail. More delay and run around!

I feel that they are unethical and are delaying the return to maximize the use of my money!

Products are much more expensive than those equivalent in stores! Do not trust them!

Purity Products

Thank you very much for your positive comments. We are thrilled to hear the issue was resolved to your full satisfaction.
Purity Products Supplement

Purity Products is not a rip off!!!!!!! I ordered two free bottles and they explained to me that I could cancel within two weeks or I would be receiving additional orders which could be canceled at any time as well.

Well, I screwed up and didn't call them withing two weeks and they took $175.00 out of my checking account. I called them and explained that I wanted to cancel because the supplement wasn't having the effect I had hoped for and that I would refuse the order that was on it's way. They were extremely courteous. They even advised on the best way to deal with UPS as to returning my shipment.

After a very reasonable amount of time they refunded the money back into my account. This company is very up front and well run. If you've ever dealt with a real rip off, which I have, you would know that Purity Products is an honest company.

If I would ever feel the need to take supplements on a long term basis, I would order from Purity.

Purity Products's reply to:

Purity products lied about free offer refused to cancel shpments

We are very sorry you had this experience. We want to get to the bottom of it. We want to make sure this issue is fully resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. If we made a mistake on your account, we assure you we will do whatever is necessary to correct it immediately. If this issue is still pending, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He is willing and able to resolve this to your full satisfaction.
Purity Products Supplement

Purity Products advertised on a Sunday radio show a free bottle of a supplement with paid shipping which was very little, and the radio host made a point of saying how legitimate the company and offer were, not like other tippets out there. After ordering the product and questioning the order taker about how much my credit card would be charged he assure me it would be just the amount advertised so I gave him the card info. Then he proceeded to explain how I would be charged

huge amounts for monthly supplements equalling what I would need but could cancel by June 23 and not continue.

After I hung up I called back 15 minutes later to cancel and was told it was impossible to cancel since the computer didn't have my order yet . I was told to callback Monday , so I did.

On Monday I was told it was too late but to call by June 23rd and no future charges or shipments would ensue.I asked to cancel right then and there and was told okay after much prodding and salestalk about my needs.

On Friday June 16 I received another shipment and a charge of $70. Their office was closed for the weekend.

After reading online about their practices I fear what the future holds for me concerning this company. The rep lied straight up promising me as I was assured my card would not be charged

Contact Purity Products Customer Service

All Purity Products Contacts

Purity Products Reviews

Purity Products reviews
Purity Products's reply to:

Purity Products - Money Back guarantee (not so much)

We want to make sure this issue was resolved, but unfortunately we don't have your contact information. There must have been some sort of mistake or miscommunication. All Customer Care calls are recorded for quality assurance, so we are able to go back and listen to any call if we need to. If this issue is still outstanding, please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873.
Loss

I purchased Purity Products Co-Q-Max Daily supplement. After my initial shipment was received, I took the supplement for a couple of months before I concluded the product did not do for me what I expected.

I called to cancel any future automatic shipments. Meanwhile, I received a shipment. I called to get a return authorization and immediately shipped the 3 bottles back (at my expense) to Purity Products.

When I received the credit to my card they only credited 2 bottles instead of the 3 I returned and was billed for. I called and was told the package weighed 1 pound instead of 1.5 lbs and therefore they could only credit 2 bottles. I guess they can not count to 3 because 1 bottle weighs 2.3oz so 3 bottles only weigh 6.9 ounces.

I just want other people to know how they define customer service. They have received the last dollar they will ever get from me.